A body has been discovered

Byakuya brushed off his shoulders and walked over to the center of the room, and then faced Nagito, "Oh man, now we're trapped with this psycho!" Kazuichi said while panting, Sonia suddenly looked towards him, "Oh! I mean um, yeah! You think you scare us Nagito?" Kazuichi suddenly asked. "Wow, your so depressing!" Hiyoko said. "I'm trying here okay!" Kazuichi said.

"So, from what I heard you were attempting to kill me?" Byakuya asked, "How did you know? Were you by any chance, spying on us?" Nagito asked, Byakuya frowned, "Eek! A peeper!" Mikan squealed, "Shut up you pig bitch!" Hiyoko said, "S-sorry!" Mikan said, "Hey! That's enough!" Hajime said to Hiyoko, she stared at Hajime in shock, but then smirked, "Ooh, so after she falls on top of you and you get a feel of her chest you suddenly wanna defend her?" Hiyoko asked, "It, um, did feel kinda nice, being on top of someone as toned as you Hajime." Mikan said quietly, "Th-that's enough Hiyoko, things are already bad enough, don't make them worse." Hajime said, Nagito stared at him and frowned, "Can we please move this conversation to the attempted murder of me please?" Byakuya asked sarcastically, "Hm, well, Yes, I did plan on murdering you, but, it seems my plan failed." Nagito said, "It was doomed to fail, because it was me you were trying to kill." Byakuya said.

"Okay, so the deranged guy is under control right?" Fuyuhiko asked, "Yes, now, we only need to make sure Teruteru, Peko, and Nekomaru are safe." Byakuya said, "I am fine, I was distracted when the lights went out." Peko said suddenly as she entered the room.
"What about Teruteru?" Ibuki asked, "Do my ears decieve me? Were you lovely girls concerned for me?" Teruteru suddenly asked from behind a table, "Hm, I must have missed him when I walked in." Byakuya said.

"Missed me? Oh buddy, I could never miss a big fella like you." Teruteru said, "Ah, the ultimates have stopped despair, but, how long will the inevitable be prolonged? How long until despair shows it's ugly face again, and how will you ultimates stop it?" Nagito asked, "We are ignoring him, we must focus on maintining order here, and, somebody needs to keep an eye on Nagito." Byakuya said, "Let's just kill this bastard! That'll keep us safe." Fuyuhiko said, "I would gladly die for you ultimates." Nagito replied, "Are you forgetting the consequences of commiting a murder?" Byakuya asked, "If you want, I could kill myself, then, I'd watch you all defeat despair in heaven, but, knowing myself I probably won't end up there." Nagito said.
"God! Someone just shut this bastard up!" Fuyuhiko yelled,
"For now, it would be wisest for someone to keep an eye on him while the others investigate." Byakuya said, "Ooh~ lemme keep the psycho-boy safe, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything naughty." Teruteru said, "Ooh my my, I sense a deep feeling of excitement forming within Teruteru!" Ibuki said.

"If that is the case, it would be wise for you to assist in watching Nagito, Ibuki." Byakuya said, "Ibuki? She's like, braindead!" Hiyoko said, "Exactly, that is why she wouldn't be much of a help with us searching for the others." Byakuya said with a smile.

"That's... actually smart." Hiyoko said, "Of course it is." Byakuya replied.

Byakuya stomped off, we couldn't tell if he was being loud intentionally or not, but he seemingly expected us to follow him, "Alright, let's-" Hajime was interrupting by Mikan tripping once again, However, this time Hajime managed to grab her arm before she completely fell on him, "Woah, you okay?" Hajime asked, Mikan squealed in excitement, "Eeeeh! You just, asked if I was okay, you were c-concerned for m-me?" Mikan asked, "No, he's just wondering why your such a fucking clutz." Hiyoko said, "A-ask me again!" Mikan begged, "Um, alright, are you okay?" Hajime asked, "AHHHH! Yes!" Mikan replied, "The despair I feel, is eternal, but hope is more eternal!" Nagito said.

"Um, Hajime, could I, investigate with you?" Mikan asked, "Sure, I'd love to have your company Mikan." Hajime replied, "Ugh, can't you two fuck somewhere where we won't see?" Hiyoko asked.
Hajime and Mikan ignored her and walked away, "H-hey! Don't leave me with the crazy guy!" Hiyoko said as she ran after them.

...

He only stepped a few steps outside, before we heard a loud scream, it sounded like it came from Sonia,

But then, something happened...

Something that sent a feeling of dread through Hajime.

DING DONG DONG DING!

Suddenly, Monokuma appeared on the monitors holding a glass of wine, "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin!" Monokuma said cheerfully.

'A, b-body? Discovered? T-trial?' Hajime thought, "Wh-what was that?!" Mikan asked, "Let's see what that scream was." Hajime said, he grabbed Mikan's hand and the two of them ran to what the sound was.

As soon as Hajime opened the door, he forgot one thing, Mikan was following him, as soon as he stopped, he heard Mikan stumbling behind him, "Mikan!" Hajime said as she collapsed onto him.
They both slammed into the door, causing it to burst open, Hajime could feel Mikan's chest pressing against his back once again.

But as soon as he looked up, he saw something that confirmed his fears...

(Picture not mine, and listen, I COULD NOT FIND A BETTER ONE! I COULDN'T FIND ANY FOR MONDO IN THE LAST STORY EITHER!)