Monokuma

Monokuma shook his head and leaned foward, placing his black paw on his red eye, "Oww~ that hurt!" He pouted, "You deserve it!" Monomi yelled
"Oh, but don't you remember? Any harm that comes to the principal will result in punishment!" Monokuma said as he stood up, "B-but I'm not even a student here! You wouldn't hurt your sister right?" Monomi asked, "I thought you guys weren't related?" Mahiru asked, "I'm not related to my brother!" Monomi yelled.

"Hm, dang it! Fine, I guess I can't hurt you, buuuut, your gonna clean this mess up!" Monokuma said as he threw a mop and a bucket to Monomi, she caught them. "Alright, get to it!" Monokuma said, Monomi sighed as she began mopping the floor.

"Now, phew, it's a good thing I arrived, in fact, it was just in time!" Monokuma said, "Just in time for what?" Nagito asked, Monokuma glared at Nagito, "Like you don't know! You were planning to take the knife hidden under that table and go stabbity stab stab!" Monokuma said.

...
"Wh-what?" Hajime asked, "I know right! Thank goodness I was here to put a stop to it, after all, what's better than a plot twist nobody expects? Not even me!" Monokuma said, "Nagito, what is he talking about?" Mahiru asked, "Yeah! Your in deep shit!" Nekomaru added.
"Eek! Please don't be mad at me still!" Mikan pleaded.

Nagito stared blankly at everyone, he had been backed into a corner.
"Heheheh~" he giggled.
"Huh?" Chiaki asked, "Ha hah hah hah! Yes! Of course, despair wouldn't give hope that easy of a victory, would it? No, you tempted me, tempted me with your bait, and like the dumb fish I am, I bit right into it, now I'm being pulled up!" Nagito said, "What the hell is this crazy fuck talking about?!" Hiyoko asked, "Yes! The symbols of hope! Joining together to defeat despair! Yes! I feel so honored to witness this!" Nagito said.

Akane was wolfing down meat before she suddenly looked up, "Uhh, what'sh going on?" She asked, her mouth full of food, Nagito smiled, "Yes, I was going to kill somebody, specifically, Byakuya, the death of the one who led all of you would have brought so much despair on us, but, like the ultimates you are, you would rise up, and destroy that despair without a trace!" Nagito said, "Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?!" An angry voice suddenly asked, everyone turned and saw Fuyuhiko standing in the dining hall, "Fuyuhiko? What are you doing here?" Peko asked, "That bear bitch forced me to come, don't think I'm here to spend time with you bastards." He said as he put his hands in his pocket.
"Hmph, vulgar as usual." Byakuya said as he wiped his mouth. "Of course ham hands shows up." Hiyoko said, "Who are you calling vulgar you fucking pig?!" Fuyuhiko snapped, Byakuya simply scoffed.

"Hey, is everyone here? Because like, there's a lot of tension in the air with the whole nagito being crazy thingy." Ibuki asked, "Oh, don't worry about me, after all, Monokuma prevented me from doing that, I was foolish to think I could successfully murder any of you ultimates, but that begs the question, why would he pass up the perfect opportunity to bring despair upon us?" Nagito asked, "Hm? Why? Only to make way for a better despair! After all, you said it yourself, hope and despair won't let the other win that easily! Or maybe I should just ignore your crazy-talk." Monokuma said, "Get out!" Monomi yelled, "Yikes!" Monokuma said as he quickly ran away.

"Uh, can someone explain to me what's going on? I was uh, eatin'." Akane said

"I'd explain but uh, I GOTTA GOOOOOO!" Nekomaru said as he stormed off.

"Well, that happened." Ibuki said.