<First Time>

Look at the rough drawing of the setting i have provided at the last for reference.It is the model.

=======================================================

Yoonmin
Daddy Jimin Little Yoongi
Age play. Ddlb
Dom top Jimine sub bottom Yoonie
First time sex
Gentle love

It was a chilly night.. Min Yoongi, a music producer and his famous dancer boyfriend Park Jimin were working at Hybe labels.They were exhausted a bit , but not too under the weather. It's about 6 : 30 pm and the couple just came back home. They were pretty enthusiastic for people with extra draining works.

The season was rainy..and signs of a storm was on air. The air and atmosphere turning chillier and darker by the second.. they lived in a penthouse in a suburban part in Seoul. As nature enthusiasts and artists they were very connected to nature. Their penthouse was sleek but cozy. It was decorated in hues of black and white and some grey and silver thrown in where desired. They had long floor to ceiling windows that looked over the beauty of the suburbs..it was a perfect mixture of manmade and nature...

Both of them changed their sweaty clothes and into comfortable dress. They had a non sexual (and wanna be sexual ) dynamic of DDLB going on. They were never sexual with each other. Things have always been fluffy and cute between them . Despite being virgins and well educated in sex matters , they never felt any hurry to have sex. It was afterall nothing to just get over with fastly. They went as far as making outs. But never more than that.

In the outside world , Min Yoongi was the intimidating man you don't wanna cross. But the real Min Yoongi was a soft man who wanted to feel loved.

Park Jimin was everybit a social butterfly and soft looking most often. But in him is a daddy dom that likes taking care of his darling.He can be very intimidating if he wishes to. He just likes putting on a soft aura.

The storm was building in strength each passing second. Both boyfriends cuddled on their bed that was placed along the window. Jimin as big spoon and Yoongi on top of him.Lying down and engrossed in each other.. They stared at the storm beginning..it was cozy for the couple. The wall adjacent to the window was holding a fire place. It was lit and providing an amber glow for the couple.

The silence was pleasant but it held some kind of charge inducing element.Both the couple were feeling it.
A pull from the nature like she was doing this for them and they had to do something to complete her wish.

They looked at each other. Their eyes were soft. Adoring. Loving. Then slowly Yoongi raised his head a bit , pouting slightly and looked into Jimin's eyes.When Jimin was looking back at him with same intensity, He lifted his head and placed his lips on Jimin's. They closed their eyes, savoring their essence and taste. They opened their eyes and saw each other's burning with love and now brimming lust.

They kissed again, this time a bit faster. They kissed and kissed . Not getting enough of each other. Then Jimin Sat against the headboard, pulling Yoongi with him so that Yoongi was sitting on him , straddling and in his embrace..they sat there for a minute like that. Yoongi nuzzling into Jimin ,tucked under his chin and Jimin holding him close and stroking his waist.

" Hey baby...." Jimin said . Breaking the silence of the room . Well if you don't count the now violent storm and the loud thunder and harsh pitter patter of rain on glass it brought. But to the couple it was a pleasant background noise ."hi.." came a soft reply.

Jimin:

"We were in a heated moment now. And it felt so right..."
" We don't often get time for ourselves these days. I really missed you baby.."
"and maybe i want to take this further. Know you in a more intimate level.. make you mine physically, as much as you are mine ,mentally and emotionally."
"Only if you are ready too that is.. how do you feel sweetheart..?"