Make You Mine

Thud.

I slowly looked up to see his face so close to mine. One of his hands on the wall near my head while the other holds firmly onto my waist. "H-heeseung" I whisper.

"Princess, you have no idea what your doing to me," he comes closer if that was even possible, our bodies sticking together, "I want to make you mine, please." he begs.

"But Hee, you know that can't happen, I'm only human, I can't mate with a vampire or your life will be at stake."

"I don't care Y/N, I'm inlove with you." With that, he smashed his lips onto hers, kissing her hungrily as their hands intertwine. His hands traveling up her body, caressing her burning hot skin continously moving upwards until he reaches the swells of her breasts. "Your so gorgeous Y/N." Heeseung whispered into her ear. As they were kissing, he picked her up by her thighs and carried her to the bed and layed her down slowly.

"F-fuck Hee, take my virginity, make me yours." Y/N whispered seductively into his ear. "The things I'll do to you, my love."

He slowly took off your top to reveal your swollen breasts, softly squeezing on them, looking up to see you biting your bottom lip between your pink lips, head thrown back in pleasure. He leaned down and began sucking on them like the hungry beast he is as he trailed his hand down to your clothed womanhood. Putting his fingers inside your panty, he massages your pussy lips gently. "Oh fuck, Heeseung, mmmm." she moaned sinfully. He suddenly stopped sucking your tits and takes off your panty revealing your soaked pussy. He looks at you and winks. "Oh, how I'll enjoy tasting this beauty baby." was all he said before you saw him plunge his face deep into your pussy, devouring you without hesitation. You grabbed onto his hair as you try not to squirm feeling the pleasure overtake you. "F-fuck!" you screamed feeling the heat intensifying. "Hee, i-i'm cumming! Oh my fucking God!" Y/N screamed as she came onto his mouth.

"Ugh fuck!" She screamed out, her legs shaking from the ground breaking orgasm of her life. "Already sensitive sweetheart? Daddy's just getting started!" He said smirking and he gently slapped Y/N's pussy multiple times. She came harder this time even from just her pussy getting slapped. "F-fuck, you fucking devil." She said breathing hard.

"Mmm a devil who worships a Goddess like you babygirl." He said as he takes off his belt and ties her hands to the head board. "Daddy's gonna worship this pussy till it can't take it anymore." He said seductively into her ear. "Scream, let the rest of the peasants know who you belong to. Scream let them know who's taking your virgin pussy. Fucking let them know how good I make you feel."

With that he brings his knee to your naked womanhood and rubs it around in circles. Watching you roll you eyes back in pleasure. Overstimulated. He takes his tight jeans off revealing his long, thick member already dripping in precum. He rubs his tip on your clit very fast. "H-hee, I'm gonna fucking c-" you scream as you start squirting hard everywhere.

"Oh shit baby." He moans out as he rubs his tip faster getting more of your delicious juices squirting all over. Soon his tip is replaced by his hot mouth sucking and lapping up all your juices, his face getting soaked. You start grinding into his mouth desperate for another incoming orgasm. You grind harder and harder until you feel it hit hard causing you to drop your hips on the bed. He licks on your pussy and eats like he's been starved for years causing you to see stars.