2

Tw: suicide, self harm
January 4th 2019

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous Wren!" Ali exclaims gushing over Wren's wedding dress and makeup. "Thank you so much Alex."

"My pleasure." Alex Gill smiles. "You look truly perfect Wren."

"How much longer? I can't wait to see Kelley." She asks.

"Not much longer birdie." Leah kisses her cheek.

"I love you so much Bean, but don't you dare ruin my makeup."

Leah laughs. "I'm really proud of you, you deserve this more than anyone."

"Stop going soppy on me, you're going to make me cry!"

"You're allowed to cry silly, it's your wedding day." Kristie adds.

"To the woman I've loved for almost 6 years, God I can't believe how far me and her have come."

"Don't tell us that, tell her."

"Shit, that reminds me I need to practice my vows."

"As if you haven't practiced them at every opportunity you've got." Leah scoffs as Wren glares at her.

"Sorry, go ahead."

Minutes later, Wren stands in front of the dressing room mirror, admiring herself. Wiggling her hips excitedly, gaining a laugh from the girls in the room.

—————————————————————————

"You may now kiss the bride."

Kelley leans over slowly and connects her lips with Wren's. The two share a slow passionate kiss.

"Mrs O'Hara." Kelley whispers against her lips. Wren hums at the friction. Right behind them, their bridesmaids and maids of honour, Kristie for Wren, Erin for Kelley, smile lovingly.

"Please just have a sip of wine with me." Kelley pleads to her wife hours later, slightly tipsy. Wren places her fingers over her mouth, before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the dance floor.

"Dance with me instead!"

"It's much more fun when you're drunk." Kelley mumbles.

"I heard that wifey!" Wren says whilst dancing to the song currently playing.

"I love it when you call me that." Kelley caresses her cheek.

"Get used to it wifey." Wren pecks her lips softly and continuously.

The two spend time soaking up each others company, dancing and singing along to the music. Everyone is enjoying themselves, talking to new people, letting loose. Even Kelley manages to get Wren to have one glass of wine.

"Come to the bar with me."

"Kelley if you're trying to persuade me to get an alcoholic drink, it's not going to work."

"Just come on." She says pulling her hand in and out of the crowds. "What do I have to do for you to have a glass of the same thing I'm having?"

Wren smiles cheekily. "Move to Arsenal?"

"The cheek! No way! How about I promise you that we'll win the World Cup?"

"You're such a child." She laughs beckoning the bartender over. "What do we want then El?"

"Two glasses of Sauvignon Blanc please." Kelley flashes a toothy grin. "There you go, only the best for my girl."

Finding chairs on a table with some American girls, Wren sits down.