A plan for a Vacation

(A/N: I am so sorry guys! Finals burned me out completely. I am glad school is done for now and I can focus on this. My health is a lot better than a few weeks ago. So, thank you for your patience. Couldn't find a good pic for this so enjoy Halo with Xiao!)

Her adeptal responsibilities have kept Lily busy. She spent most of her time healing others or helping Xiao with his duties. She's helped out Baizhu whenever she can or when he needs her. Aether and Paimon recently came back from their ventures in Sumeru. 

Lily enjoyed listening to Aether's adventures. She wished that she could take an adventure, but do adepti have breaks? The last one she took was to see her father's grave. That was a long time ago. Maybe another trip would be nice, but where?

She could go anywhere. Lily visited Sumeru already and knew the terrain. Liyue is her home so she can't really take a trip here. Inazuma is too far, and the other nations seem too out of reach. There's Monstadt. Hold on, the city is very close by so if Liyue needed them then they could return. 

There's also someone who she wanted to be introduced to ever since Lantern Rite. Could she take time off? It's not like Adeptus Sirona could up and vanish. She's too popular. If only she could be at two places at once.

Like that could happen. Xiao may object. He went with her because she wanted to see her father's grave. This time Lily just wants a break from her usual duties. She tried to make up a plan and got distracted. 'Maybe consoling others will help'. 

"Maybe. I don't want to up and disappear". Lily sat down on a cliff overlooking Dihua Marsh. "It won't hurt to try, Lily" came Hisano's voice. "Yeah. it won't help to just sit here". Lily stands up and stretches. Who to console first. Dr. Baizhu? Zhongli? Her friends? Her lover?

So many people. Seeing Xiao first will help. He wasn't too far from where she was. Lily teleports to his location. Xiao quickly notices her walking over to him. "Hello my flower" he greeted. "Hi my love". He sensed something was bothering her. 

"Tell me your troubles, my dear". The two take a break and discuss her plans. "Why would I ever object to such a thing?". Lily playfully chuckles "Hehe...You used to". Xiao sighs "My starlight, I'll go with you anywhere. Even if it means leaving Liyue for a while".

Woah. Xiao's changed. Lily has impacted him so much. She smiles "Really?!". He nods. "Like last time we should tell the others". He's right. "Ok!". She stands up. "I'll tell the others in Liyue harbor, and you get the adepti side of the family!". Xiao chuckles "Yes, my love". 

He disappears soon after. Lily could've gone with him, but she didn't want to be chewed out for something simple like this. Now onto the Harbor. She gets there rather quickly and goes around. First, she tells her friends then goes to find Zhongli.

Like usual, he was at his spot drinking tea. "Zhongli!". She runs over and catches his attention. "What do I owe the honor of seeing you today?". Lily sits down and tells him her plans. Zhongli listened intently and was surprised she wanted to go to Monstadt. 

"Hm, sounds like a wondrous adventure". She nods "I've always wanted to see Monstadt. Dad and I never left Sumeru until his death, and Mom kept me busy". 'Now you can take time to relax, my dear'. She smiles at her mom. "I know".

Next was to see Baizhu. Lily dawned her adeptal outfit before going. She meets with him. "Oh, a vacation?". Lily scratches her cheek. "Yeah, I wanted to inform you before I leave". Baizhu hums "You needn't worry about us, dear. We are fine here". Lily takes in a sigh of relief. "Thank you Dr. Baizhu". He nods "Take care and do be careful around Dragonspine". 

She nods as she thanks him. Lily returns to the Inn. She tells Verr and her husband about it. "A trip, huh. You two do need a vacation!" encouraged Verr. "You're right we do need a break". Verr smiles and winks at Lily. "Take good care of Xiao for us!" "I will!". "I can take care of myself" said Xiao as he appeared. The two laugh. "Come on, my yaksha. We've got planning to do". 

A/N: Hi everyone! Again, I am deeply sorry for not uploading any new chapters. School just finished, and burnout from my finals got to me. So, I'll steadily go back into my regular uploading schedule for now. 

Lily and Xiao plan a trip to Monstadt. The couple needs a much-needed vacation! There will be quite a few Monstadt character meetings in the next few chapters as the two enjoy a tour with Aether! Halo will make more of an appearance the next few chapters.  

See you soon! 

-Aria