chapter 3

After 1week..

Yn is in her cabin.. doing work on tae's hotel...her assistant and manager at hotel..

She checking something on leptop... while her phone rang... it's her assistant...

On call..

"Hello mam.." she said

"Yes..what happened.." you said

"Mam..your client Mr Kim came here..he want to talk to you.." she told

"Mr Kim..ok give him the phone.." you said

"No mam.. actually he want to meet you and say something urgent to you..." She said...

"What? Ok i am coming..." You said

"Ok..mam..by..." She said...

Call ended...

"Now what he want.."

You said annoyingly..and stood up to go...

After 30 minutes...

Drive faster..you reached to the hotel...your assistant called you again bcz he need you...

You park car..and run inside...

You walking while mumbling...

" Can't he talk to me on phone..such a jerk..talk to me face to face...what he think about him.." you said angrily...

"Yes..he try to take his Revenge.. but i am also not less..i will sue him.."

You mumbling while walking...you lost on cursing him..not knowing you going to bumped someone...and yes..it's happen...

You bumped into someone... about to fall but you fell someone hold you...

You open your eyes and what...it's your enemy...

He hold you like that..

You both looking at eachother more than 30 seconds

He smirk..and you quickly stand up properly....

"Can't you walk properly" he said...

You glare him and say...

" Can't you saw a person coming..." You also said...

He shook his head...

"Your late..i told you come in 10 minutes..." He said..

"You must be don't know..so I tell you..your hotel is 30 minutes far from my company..so how can I come in 10 minutes..." You said coldly...

He closed his eyes annoyingly...and say...

" You! dumb" he said...

You smirk and say...