Chapter 2

Dragging my luggage I walk inside the building with my heart beating in excitement.

I looked around to the massive building.

So this is the school my mum went to...

At the very centre there was a 'WELCOME TO SEOUL BASE HIGH!' banner, written in both English and Korean.

Although I was half Korean, I wasn't the most fluent in it.

I mean, I did live in America all my life and I wasn't with my mum, so I never had the opportunity to speak it.

I walked towards the welcome banner where there was a lady sitting in front of it with a table that had two boxes filled with files.

"Hi! I'm new here~"

The lady looked up and smiled towards me, "Welcome to SBH~ Can I get your name please?"

"The name is Yereum Alex Kim, but you can just call me Yereum"

She flicked through the files on her left and her eyebrows furrowed together.

She faced me again, asking, "Will you be living in the dorms?"

"Yes!"

She turned her body to the other side and flicked through the files on her right.

Her hands stopped at the green file and she sighed in relief, "Here it is. It must've been in the wrong file"

Taking the file out, she placed a pen on top, handing it over to me.

I grabbed it while slightly bowing to show my gratitude.

"You just need to fill out these forms"

"Thank you~"

And just like that, while dragging my luggage I went towards the lounge.

I can't believe I'm finally here!!!

+         +         +

Ticking off the last box I smiled, proud of myself. I then looked up to see a woman wearing a red suit, talking to the same woman that gave me the file.

"Wait... why does she familiar...?"

The lightbulb turned on my head and I took the album out of my hand.

Opening it I looked at the friend to the right of my mum and looked back at the woman.

Oh my... they're the same person!

I pushed myself up to go up to her but something inside me stopped myself.

She might find me weird if I just approach her out of the blue, asking if she knows my mum...

I sighed as I sat myself back down.

"I need to calm down... It's only the first day here..."

+         +         +

Pushing the door open I excitedly enter my dorm room.

"Hello?! Anybody here?!"

Silence. 

I took off my shoes and walked around the room with amazement.

There were two separate bedrooms with two beds, a bathroom right next to the entrance and the living room was so spacious. Not to mention, the stoves and kitchen counter were on the right side.

"Wow... this place is amazing!"

Grabbing my luggage I picked a room to stay in and placed everything inside.

It seemed like other room were occupied already and this was the last space. I guess there were people who came before me

I threw myself on the bed, relaxing my whole body.

"Ahhh~ This is just what I needed. I think I'm too excited to even fall asleep!"

But before I knew it, the world turned black and I entered dream land.

+          +           +

RIIIING RIIING RIING

Groaning I pushed myself up while grabbing my phone. Who the hell is disturbing my sleep..

Rubbing my eyes, my vision started focusing on the phone. 

'Welcome party at 19:00'

My eyes widened, "Shoot! Hao!"

I quickly rushed out of bed, grabbing everything I need. Makeup, to dress, to hairdryer, to shampoo.

I'm going to be late.... T^T

+       +       +

My heels sang a melody with the tiled floor as I entered the party room.

I was wearing a simple white dress with a black cardigan on top and black heels.

I can't wait to surprise Zhanghao!

Looking around the room I awed. This party was just another scale from the party I had in my home town.

There was a section for the bar that served mocktails. There was a section for the food: buffet style. There was also a cupcake stand in the middle.

Everyone in here looked like they were having fun. 

I continued making my way inside as my eyes were casted on my bag, getting out my phone to text Hao that I had a surprise for him.

Just then I felt my shoulder bump into someone and heard the liquid splash onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I turned around, hovering my hands over the boys, not knowing what to do.

"God. Watch where you're going!"

I looked up to get a better view of his face, to see that he was the same boy at the airport.

Leaning back I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow, "So you DO know how to speak english"

The guy next to him laughed while handing a cloth.

The blondie took the cloth, wiping off the drink on his shirt.

He tilted his head towards me while sarcastically saying, "Welcome to SBH"

"Don't feel bad. He loves to pull this move on people. He did it to me the first time we met"

I looked to the person standing next to him to notice that he had eyes that almost resembled like a fox but also a deer at the same time.

The music started to change into a slow dance one and the guy nudged the blondie with his elbow.

The blondie scoffed as more of his beverage went on his shirt.

He threw his arm down with frustration, "Goddamn Matthew! This is bespoke!"

"Shut up about your clothes for a second. Look at our boy"

Matthew's eyes seemed to be fixated onto a person and so was the blondies.

"Where did Zhanghao get that suit?"

Zhanghao?!

"Yo! Hao!"

I turned around to see Zhanghao, walking in with a black suit.

Light was practically shining behind him. The way his brown hair was perfectly styled, his features being so defined and perfectly matched like a puzzle. The pants emphasised how long his legs were.

His proportion was just so perfect.

He's finally here... and he looks better than I could EVER imagine.