CH 7: Shocking Revelations

As Kosuke and Kirishima returned from their victorious match, the class's attention shifted to All Might, who was ready to summarize the events and select the MVP. Tokoyami was sent to the infirmary due to the nature of his injury, but Asui managed to get back with Kosuke's help.

"Thanks, Adachi," Tsuyu Asui, the girl with frog-like abilities, said as she let her arm slide off Kosuke's shoulder.

The white-haired boy responded with a smile, "It's the least I could do, Asui, considering I'm the reason you're hurt."

"Please, call me Tsu. It's what all my friends call me. And besides, it was a combat exercise. I don't hold it against you, Adachi." She reassured him before saying, "Anyway, you were pretty good! Your acting as the villain was quite convincing. It was a bit scary, actually," Tsu commented thoughtfully.

Kosuke chuckled lightly. "Is that so? I'm pleased to hear it. It wouldn't have been much of an immersive experience if we acted too friendly during the exercise."

Kirishima chimed in with a grin. "Putting on a good show for training's sake? That's manly as hell!"

Tsuyu nodded in agreement. "Yeah, ribbit, I guess it does make sense."

As the trio wrapped up their conversation, they noticed All Might gesturing for the class to gather around.

"Alrighty, my young heroes to be! Who do you think deserves the title of MVP for this match?" All Might queried, his eyes sweeping the students, inviting their input.

Yaoyorozu was quick to respond, glancing toward Kosuke as she began, "The MVP should be quite apparent, All Might." Her voice was clear and confident. "Kosuke maintained control throughout most of the battle. Like Iida, he strategically relocated the bomb, anticipating Tokoyami's Dark Shadow. Initially, this was effective, but when the situation escalated, he remained composed and adapted flawlessly."

She paused briefly, adding a critical note, "However, his relaxed demeanor, especially while sitting near the bomb, could have been risky. Had Tokoyami or Asui reached him, he would have been vulnerable."

Kosuke listened, understanding her perspective. To some, his calm approach seemed too casual for the high stakes of the exercise. However, his actions resulted from meticulous planning and the confidence to execute multiple contingency plans.

All Might beamed at Yaoyorozu's insight. "Once again your analysis is spot on! Excellent job young lady!" he praised, his smile genuine.

Without missing a beat, All Might's enthusiasm ramped up as he moved on. "NOW, ONTO THE NEXT MATCH!!" he bellowed, striding energetically towards the lot box to determine the next set of contenders. The students' anticipation grew, ready for another round of action-packed matchups.

Kosuke keenly observed each participant as the combat training exercises unfolded, noting their quirks and weaknesses. The matches varied in intensity and creativity, with some standing out more than others.

Yaoyorozu's match was particularly impressive. Even paired with Mineta, she managed to outmaneuver the opposing team completely. Her ingenuity in setting up hidden traps and obstacles slowed them down, leading to their eventual defeat due to the time constraint.

Another notable match involved Kitagawa and Sero against Kaminari and Jiro. In a surprising move, Kitagawa donated her blood to Sero, aiding his recovery after a zap from Kaminari. The tide turned when Kitagawa used a flashbang to blind Kaminari and Jiro, setting Sero up to bind them with his tape, securing a swift victory.

As the exercises wrapped up, All Might gathered everyone outside. He leaned forward enthusiastically, his voice booming. "THAT'S A WRAP! SUPER WORK! YOU REALLY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE, AND WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY MAJOR INJURIES BESIDES YOUNG MIDORIYA AND TOKOYAMI. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!! EXCELLENT FIRST DAY OF TRAINING ALL AROUND!!" His thumbs-up was met with smiles and nods from the class.