Chapter 2

--✿❁✿--

All Might's POV

This kid...

I was right! He is a villain! He has to be! There's no other way he would kill all those people and just leave!

If he was a responsible civilian, he would turn himself in.

I walked into the station, trying to find my friend. I spotted him talking to another officer.

"Nao- I mean, Tsukauchi! Did you find out anything on the boy?" Naomasa glanced over at me. He sighed and dismissed the other officer, turning to face me.

"Nothing much aside from his age and quirk. And that he isn't involved with the LOV. It's really strange...it's almost like the kid never existed."

I raised a brow at that. "Of course he exists. We saw him, didn't we?"

He crossed his arms and hummed. "Well yes, but...*sigh* I'm telling you, it's really weird." He let his arms drop to his sides and started walking away. He paused and glanced over his shoulder. "Come with me."

I followed him to his office, standing behind him as he took a seat at his computer. I was really exhausted from today's events, so I released my hero form. A puff of smoke later, it was apparent I had no more juice left in the tank.

Naomasa started typing away at his computer. "Before he escaped, the kid told me he was from a place called Kukuroo Mountain in the Republic of Padokea."

He pulled up the police station's database. "I thought it was kinda weird, considering I've never heard of it before."

He opened up a second window and pulled up a world map. "I've never heard of it either. Does that place even exist?"

Turning around in his swivel chair, Naomasa simultaneously lifted a finger to the screen. "It's absolutely nowhere on the map. It doesn't even come up if I put it into a search engine."

"Was he lying to you?"

"That's the thing. He wasn't. Isn't that kind of strange to you? He wasn't lying, but this 'Kukuroo Mountain' place isn't one. The kid doesn't even come up on the database, which is really weird."

I pinched my chin between my thumb and pointer finger as I thought, my other hand on my hip. "He could've twisted the truth? Or told a half truth instead of a blatant lie? Maybe it could've been a quirk malfunction?"

Naomasa stared at me with a clearly-done-with-this-shit look. "That doesn't make me feel better."

I raised my hands in surrender. "Okay, okay, let's not dwell on it. We can sort this out and go take a break. Maybe some coffee?"

"We should probably tell Nezu about this." Oh God, not the Satan rat. "Either way, you can't be seen leaving my office like this after All Might walked in."

I lowered my hands. "You're right..." I sighed. "I can call someone to pick me up and go out the window. You have everything around here handled?"

Naomasa gave me a smile. "Of course. Now go before someone sees you."

I opened his office window before glancing back at him as he turned back to his computer. I left, heading to a taxi I had sent my location to.

The police had already put up yellow crime scene tape and were hard at work inspecting the gruesome scene. I entered the cab and left the station.

I stared out the window as I headed home, lost in thought. 

This kid killed 4 police officers, 6 heroes, and an entire news crew by taking down their chopper. When I got to him, he disappeared impossibly fast. He may even be physically stronger than me. There's just no way a kid so young is so powerful.