Chapter 7

(*꒦ິ⌓꒦ີ) ...

Credit: Eupholie on yt

--✿❁✿--

3rd Person POV

Come on...

Killua sat in the living room, aura surrounding his hand. He was focusing intensely on a small cut on his arm.

His gaze hardened. "Come on..."

The edges of the cut started twitching. They started to slowly close in.

A bead of sweat made its way down Killua's forehead as he gritted his teeth.

New cells formed in place of the damaged ones. The self-inflicted cut fully closed and Killua let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.

"Whatcha doin'?"

Killua had been so focused he didn't notice the presence approaching him from behind. He flinched and whipped around, socking them straight in the face.

Dabi fell to the ground, clutching his now bleeding nose. "Ow!"

Killua looked down at him, fist still raised. "Oh shit, sorry."

He crouched next to Dabi and removed the hands covering his face to reveal his injury. Killua hissed through his teeth. "Ooh, that looks bad."

"No shit, man!" Dabi groaned, covering his nose again.

"Wait here." Killua sprinted to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit.

A few minutes later, Dabi was sitting on the couch, tissues stuffed up his nostrils and a band-aid over the bridge of his nose. He had a pissed off look on his face, complete with a tick mark on his forehead.

Killua sat next to him, eyes shut and lips pressed together in an uncomfortable expression. Alluka sat behind him on the back of the couch in her loaf form. "Look, I said I was sorry."

Dabi didn't respond.

"You startled me, what do you want me to say?!"

He still remained silent. After a moment, he sighed.

"It's fine." He spoke in a high-pitched nasally voice. Killua's eyes widened and he had to hold back a snort. Dabi glared at him, knowing he would laugh.

"Can it, Hunter!" He yelled, his voice sounding akin to a chipmunk.

Killua pressed his lips together and bit the inside of his cheek, trying not to laugh. A red hue spread across his cheeks from the strain, and he finally lost it.

"You sound like a chipmunk high on helium!"

Dabi watched as Killua rolled around on the couch, clutching his stomach and howling with laughter. He looked at Alluka, who seemed to be laughing at him in her own mischievous catlike way, her lips curled into a smirk.

A smile slowly spread across his cheeks and he started chuckling with them. 

After everything calmed down, Dabi spoke up again. "Seriously though, what were you doing? It looked pretty cool."

"Just a new technique I've been working on. You know how it is, magic at work." Killua got up and stretched before placing his hands on his hips.

"You wanna get outta here?"

Dabi glanced at him and shrugged. "Eh, why not."

Time Skip

Killua stuffed his hands in the pockets of his black hoodie as he strolled down the sidewalk, Dabi next to him. Dabi was in a similar getup, but unlike Killua, had his hood up.