Prologue

A girl in her late 20s was standing in the center of the hall while the family members were looking at her as if she was a culprit.

"Sharam nahi aayi tumhe aisi harkat karte hue haan?" an elderly lady shouted at her and placed an allegation against her.

Yashri remained silent at her place. She didn't regret it as according to her she hadn't committed a sin for her it was her love that pushed her toward him despite being married.

"Mujhe kuch nahi kehna hai iss baare mei kisiko koi safai nahi dena chahti hun main" she said taking a deep breath.

"Kahogi kaise? Besharam jo ho.. Mere bete ko dhoka de rahi ho jaane kitne dono se" The mother confronted her and threw the photographs on her face.

She closed her eyes for a moment, bend down, and picked up the photographs. She caressed the figure in the photograph and got up.

"Mere bete ki zindagi barbaad ho gayi! Ek pal ke liye bhi ab tum iss ghar mein nahi rahogi nikal jao iss ghar se" the mother excaimed.

Yashri glanced at her husband who was standing silently at the corner. He was in complete disbelief hearing the truth. She also didn't expect the truth to be out in such a way. She could see him broken, she took a deep breath and walked to the room.

She took out the suitcase from under the bed and then heads towards the wardrobe. She took out the clothes and threw them in the suitcase hurriedly. Tears were brimming down her eyes as the family failed to understand and judged her without knowing the entire truth.

She closed the zip and placed the suitcase down. She pulled the handle and walked out of the room. She came to the hall and everyone stared at her with hate.

Yashri reached the door, she keeps her foot outside but stopped when she heard the voice "ruko Yashri"

Her heartbeat raised hearing him, she had guilt in her heart for hurting him but she was helpless in love so couldn't face him. She heard his footsteps approaching closer to her. He held her wrist and she closed her eyes as she knows what is coming up next. He is an obedient son and would go to any extent for his family's honor and respect even if it means abandoning his wife he won't think for a moment so she hardly had any expectations from him to take a stand for her.

"Meri taraf dekho Yashri" he said in soft tone.

She gathered courage and turned around lowering her gaze. He lifted her face up by placing his thumb below her chin. She still didn't eye him. He sighed deeply and asked "pyaar karti ho usse?"

She looked up at him with tears spreading all over her face. "Neil maine jo kiya uske liye main sharminda nahi hun" she said

Neil's heart shattered into a million pieces hearing her words. He was about to speak something but his mother interrupted in between "Neil dhakke maarke ise ghar se nikal.. Iss ghar mein koi jagah nahi hai aisi bachchalan ladki ke liye shaadishuda hote hue isne ek dusre aadmi ke saath rishta rakha chi..."

Yashri closed her eyes hearing her words. She was hurt but this is the bitter truth of her life.

"Aryan mera intezar kar raha hai Neil.. mujhe jaana hoga" she said removing her hand from his grip.

She steps out and finds a man in his early 30s standing at the gate. She hide her pain behind her smile and walked towards him. He looked towards Neil who couldn't hold his emotions further. Yashri hugged Aryan while Neil watched the two with pain as love hurted.

Aryan whispers in her ears "mat karo aisa Yashri bahut takleef hogi use" he said feeling bad for Neil.

She parted the hug and smiles lightly "Mujhe tumhare paas rehna hai aur iss baar main tumhe mauka nahi dungi mujhse door jaane ka samjhe.."

She placed her bag into the car. Aryan was still staring at Neil. Neil shuts the door while Aryan gets into the car. Yashri rolled her eyes at the closed door and smiled with pain.

KabirsAngel ❤️❤️ for you...

Will start writing once I end one fiction... ❤️