𝐎𝐍𝐄

I had suicidal thoughts ever since middle school. I was the girl no one liked. The girl no one talked to. The girl who everyone disliked.
I was over weight, stupid and weird.
This may come as a shocker but, I was heavily bullied.
My life wasn't easy as my parents fought daily. Mostly while drunk.
They were insane, drinking, getting hundreds of DWI's, becoming addicts, then just abusive.

After I came home from school I would cry all the liquid in my body. I cried from sunrise to sunset.

My mom eventually abandoned my dad and I.

Now, I had no one to protect me from being abused daily.

I would get bruises, cuts, scars, blemishes from him. Of course I tried covering them up but, it was hot and I was fat. Everyone saw my scars and bruises and just made it worse.
I was bullied even more. The teachers gave no shit if I was dying but, if it Stephanie Williams got a paper cut she would rush her to emergency room.

Stephanie Williams was a total bitch.
She was the basic white girl with her flat chest and ass. She made my life a living hell.

She bullied me the most as our dads were friends and she would often come over (sadly).

She would treat me like a dog or a servant.
I finally had enough and I slammed her head into my desk one day.
Blood dripped all over the place but, I didn't care.

"DADDY! DADDY! FATLETT HIT ME!" she cried holding her small idiotic head on my blood stained desk.

I forgot to mention, they often gave me horrible, terrible nicknames, like 'fatlett, scar-face, fatscar.'

My dad hit me for four hours straight. But, it was all so force it.

When I wax twelve I got a letter in the mail saying my mom had passed away.
I didn't care but, my dad did. He threw a huge party which had the cops involved.

He didn't even take long until he downloaded tinder and found a gold digger, Jessica Smith. He married her two months after dating.

My step-mom was a total bitch.

I lost all my hope after and went into a long period of depression, starving and cutting myself.

I eventually got out of that stage (3 years).
I lost weight, took care of myself, and most importantly changed my mindset. It went from "I feel so bad!" to "Who the fuck cares?!".
I took the quote "Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters" too seriously, But, who fucking cares?

My grade skyrocketed since I have boobs now.
Just a little unbutton and I would get an A++.
I'd often flirt with my math teacher. He was the hardest one to crack.
It wasn't just me flirting with teachers. They flirting with me too.