Problems

Muchiro pov:

It had been about a year, and I was spending time with the uppermoons. I was shocked to see Rengoku, Tanjiro, and Giyuu, but Ashley and Rui had explained everything.  Speaking of those 2 I had no idea a sibling bond could have no hate. Those 2 have no hate in their relationship. I had learned quite a bit about the 2 and started developing a crush on Rui. He was adorable and was very kind, even to humans. I was talking to Rui when Ashley came up and asked us a question. 'Hey, guys?' Rui turned around 'Yeah, Ash, what is it?' Ashley was looking very confused as she looked through a newspaper and handed it to Rui. Rui stared at the paper. 'That can't be him, can it?' Ashley sighed 'It's him alright, I thought for sure I had killed him. I was so confused so Rui handed me the paper.

Rui pov:

I couldn't believe he was alive, I was sure Ashley had killed him. 'Wait isn't that the guy that Ashley killed?' Ashley nodded. 'Yep, That's Axel. I went to one of the houses and found a note from him addressed to you, Rui.' I carefully took the note and opened it. 'Wellll, what's it say?' Ashley asked. 'He's apologizing and asking me to give him another chance.' Ashley looked like she was about to explode. 'Rui, can u pls go to your room quickly?' I looked at her but nodded and left.

Ashley pov:

I looked over at Muchiro. 'The hashiras are wondering why it is taking u so long to complete your missions and r starting to get suspicious.' Muchiro sighed 'I know but u guys allow me to actually express my emotions without people judging me.' I looked at Muchiro 'U know this can't go on forever, u need to stop visiting us.' Muchiro looked at me like I was crazy. 'U can't be serious, this is the first time I ever actually felt connected to others.' I knew Muchiro was sad as everyone here treated him as an equal and I had seen some of the hashiras treat him as if he was weaker than him. I could see in Muchiros's face though that he knew I was right. 'How am I going to stop myself from coming back here, everyone is so kind.' I had an idea. 'I could erase your memory of everything that ever happened with us and replace it with missions.' Muchiro sighed. He knew it was the only way to keep the rest of us safe. 'Okay, your right.' I took out a flower crown from my bag and gave it to him. 'It will protect u from demons. This way u will remain safe until u can return to us.' Muchiro nodded. 'Okay, I'm ready.' I nodded and placed 2 fingers on his forehead. 

Muchiro pov:

I woke up and looked around. The last thing I could remember was killing a demon before everything went black. I reached a hand up to my head and felt something on it. I carefully took it off and saw a flower crown. I don't know why but I felt like it was very important to me, so I carefully placed it back on my head and headed back to the rest of the Hashiras. 

Rui pov:

Ashley came into my room and told me what had happened with Muchiro. I understood as I had seen quite a few demon slayers getting suspicious. 'What r u going to do about Axel?' I looked over at Ashley and knew she wasn't going to like what I was going to say. 'I'm going to give him another chance.' 'WHAT!!!!' I winced and looked over at Ash. Her tendrils were out and it looked like she wanted to kill someone. 'I will be back real soon.'

Ashley pov:

Welp, R.I.P. to some people who r going to be out in the forest as I need to kill some people really badly. I looked around the forest and saw a group of people sitting on a picnic rug. I smiled 'Perfect' I thought. About 5 seconds later the picnic rug was stained with blood and bodies were all around me. I was about to leave when I heard something and jumped a second before impact. I looked down to see the wind and insect hashira. 'Wow, nice jump.' The insect hashira(Shinobu) commented. 'Don't compliment the stupid demon.'  The wind hashira yelled at her. I landed on a branch and looked down. '... I'm not motivated to fight u guys today.' I was about to turn away when I felt Shinobu land on the beach behind me. 'Why not, aren't u strong enough?' I turned around and lifted the hair that was covering my moon number. Shinobu's smile disappeared when she saw my number. I growled at her 'GET. LOST.' Shinobu nodded and quickly jumped off the branch before telling the wind hashira (Sanemi) that they needed to leave. Sanemi rolled his eyes before looking up to where I was. I had already left though, I had bigger problems to deal with.