{Adrenaline} {Part ll}

Unknown POV:

"Did they fall for it?" My partner asked on the other side of the phone. Recently I got offered this mission to kill one of my friends. The reward was two million dollars. I loved Colby dearly, he was like a brother to me, but I needed that money to save my mother from the hospital. Since vine died I haven't been able to get enough money to pay for my mothers hospital bill.. So I had to exterminate Cole Robert Brock. I already figured out that Sam would never forgive me. I guess I just have to deal with it.

"Yeah, Elton, they did. I need you to come home so we can finish this." I explained as I held the phone close to my ear. I was in the parking lot of an abandoned warehouse. I had to plan out everything before we made a move.

"I'm on my way, the flight might take an hour or two so I would say I'll be there roughly around Seven?" Elton responded, I could tell he was a little shaken up about this whole mission thing. Who wouldn't be? It's like watching your family being held at gunpoint and you have to choose who lives and who dies. 

"Elton.. why do you think we have to do this?.. I mean they're just kids... They're twenty one for god's sake!" I blurted out obliviously. Elton didn't respond. I knew he was contemplating everything that was going to happen later on tonight. 

"It doesn't matter Corey. We have to get rid of Colby... whether we like it or not.. okay?.." Elton said with a monotone voice. There's silence on the phone until I figure out what to say.

"I just don't understand man.. I mean they're our people! If we kill Colby we might kill Sam in another way!.. and we need Sam for this to work." Elton stays quiet again as he makes his next decision. 

"I'll be there by Seven tonight. I'm sorry Corey but we both need this money.. and I know that you know that.. We have to do it.. okay? I'm sorry there isn't another option unless you want your mother dying in a hospital bed in two days!" I stayed silent. I don't want to kill Colby. I know it's going to ruin Sam and the fan base, but I guess it's too late now. Elton's on his way and he needs- no, wants to kill Colby. He never gave a specific reason though. Hopefully I'll figure that out some day.

"Fine." I hung up the phone as I let tears roll down my cheeks. I feel horrible. I don't want this, but I don't get to say what happens in the future. I hope Sam will forgive me one day. I guess I jst hang out with them till' Elton arrives at the place we call home. I'll miss Colby.

* An Hour Later* *3rd person POV *

"Yo Corey!! What's up brother?!" Colby shouted as he gave Corey a 'bro hug'. Corey smiled as he decided to put on a act.

"Nothin' brother what's up?!" Corey over - exaggerated with his voice as he released the brunette. Colby flipped his hair out of his face as he continued,

"Nothing much either, also- do you know where Sam is? I've been looking for him all day and I wanted to see if he would film for my channel today?" Colby says as he looks down at the ground. Corey chuckles lightly as he pats Colby's shoulder. 

"Brother, he just went to the mall this morning, he's fine I checked on him on my way here." Corey explained as he pulled up his phone and showed Colby the call with Sam. Colby let out a sigh of relief as he nodded with a smile.

"Sooo, what do you have planned tonight?" Colby asks. Corey's eyes widened as his breath hitched for a moment.

"Oh- I um, I'm going to take Devyn on a date tonight" Corey stutters on his words slightly. Shit.. He's going to find out! Devyn's on vacation for fuck sake's! Corey thought. Colby had a questioning look on his face as he just shrugged it off.