¹². 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈, 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

。・:*:・゚☼,。・:*:・゚☽。・:*:・゚☼
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲!
❝ 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦.❞
。・:*:・゚☼,。・:*:・゚☽。・:*:・゚

❞。・:*:・゚☼,。・:*:・゚☽。・:*:・゚

。・:*:・゚☼,。・:*:・゚☽

Sunny: I loved watching over Julia. Some days it felt like I was playing house and... I don't know, it just felt right. It reminded me why I was in L.A doing this, that I'm not in it for the fame or to build a reputation, but because I want to make enough money doing something I loved so I could support my family. And I obviously wasn't pregnant at the time, but watching over Julia just made the idea feel so real. Made me see that I wanted that life with someone I loved.

The night before Billy would be coming home from rehab I spent the night with Camila and Julia. For some reason Julia wouldn't go down to sleep no matter what we tried, and Camila took it as a sign that maybe Billy coming back home wasn't a good thing. She started to panic and overthink about how Billy would be when he came home. How maybe he wasn't okay and wouldn't be the same Billy she fell in love with. And Suddenly I had to take care of two crying babies, Julia and Camila.

I was trying to put Julia down in her crib but every time I stopped rocking her she'd cry, and at the same time I was comforting Camila and when I stopped to help Julia, Camila would begin to cry. It was a complete and utter mess [laughs].

I had enough at one point, so I just took a seat on Camila's bed and rested my back against the headboard as I kept rocking Julia in my arms. I patted the seat beside me on the bed and Camila was quick to sit down. I had Camila crying on my shoulder while Julia cried in my arms, and I just let the both of them cry until they had let it all out. It wasn't long before Julia had fallen asleep and Camila had quieted down.

Camila: After I stopped crying, Sunny turned to me and asked, "Do you forgive him?". I paused for a second because I didn't know if I did. A part of me desperately wanted to forgive him, and pretend like nothing ever happened so we can raise our daughter with two loving parents. The other half of me knew I wouldn't be able to forget the pain Billy inflicted on me, but I'd eventually be able to forgive him, just not right away.

When Sunny heard my hesitance, she whispered"I don't think you have, and that's okay. I haven't forgiven him either, but I still love him and I know you do too. So it's okay to be scared, I think we all are."

And after that I went to sleep pretty quickly

Graham: The drive with Sunny to get Billy was silent as usual, but that time it wasn't awkward... I took it as a sign that Sunny and I were getting better. Maybe it was a bit naive of me to think, but I liked to stay optimistic.