pride flag emojai

David had just been the kindest boyfriend ever and insulted Exer's hair before kissing him. The midnight rain is heavy and drenches both boys from head to toe. But they're too caught up in the moment to care.

The kiss deepens and it feels as if all those years- or... Weeks, if Exer's the one we're speaking upon- worth of feelings are finally fulfilled. All that time of tension and anticipation all pays off in this moment.

See, Blondie over here is just in a state of blinded euphoria. But then there's Mr. Magic, who feels protected- and rather safe in this moment. As if something deep inside him came to life, that he didn't know was asleep all his life.

The two of them pull away, and can't help but smile and blush as they wander through the maze of each other's eyes. Exer tries to hide it, but it's no use.

"At least I'm not the only one who looks 'awful' now," Exer says with a laugh, referring to the comment David made earlier.

David playfully hits his arm and chuckles. He hesitates for a moment before he says, "Exer... Can I-"

"Stay?"

David nods, "Yeah. If you're okay with... re-inviting me."

"I was going to anyway," Exer grins at his best friend... Well, maybe more than that now.

David takes a moment to study Exer's features, searching for a sign that he may be lying, to no avail. Exer's face reddens and his gaze turns to the ground as he scratches his head; thinking David was just admiring him.

"S-so, uhh-" Exer starts, "A-are we going back to my place now...?"

David chuckles. "Wow, Exer. I didn't think you stuttered like that."

"Oh, whatever," Exer laughs.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Exer opens the front door to his and his father's home and beckons for David to come inside. Harry is feeding Lucy-Furr in the kitchen and his head turns to see who has entered the house.

"Exer, David! Harry exclaims, rushing toward the two. "Look at you both, you're soaked!

"Yeah Dad, that's kind of what happens when you're out in the rain." Exer replies, rolling his eyes with a smile creeping up on his lips.

Harry chooses to ignore his son. "Exer, why don't you lend David a pair of your clothes since he hasn't brought any?"

Exer blushes. "Y-yeah, sure. C'mon, Day."

David follows Exer as he leads him upstairs and into his room. The boys' footsteps' creaks are drained out by the pounding rain on the house's roof.

Once they settle in, David sighs. "Exer... Will anything be the same again after tonight?"

"No... Probably not. But... Change is good sometimes. Y'know?" Exer replies as he slides his hand over to graze David's.

David blushes as he looks down at their hands. "If 'change' means I get to be with you, then I don't mind it one bit," He says as he stares into Exer's honey-brown eyes and smiles.

"Wait... So does that mean- we're-"

"If you want to be." David replies

Exer replies by pulling David into a gentle and reassuring kiss. He uses his other hand that isn't intertwined with David's to cup his face. He pulls away and can't hide the goofy smile that sneaks onto his face.

"I do."

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT 😥
_________________________________________

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVW TBAT REACTION WHEN HOMOSEXUALITU IS MENTIONRD

_________________________________________

anywayyyy yeah i want jd friends so hmuuu 😍😍😍😍