Chapter 2 - What is love ??

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Well, if this wasn't enough proof to say that they were in love. I have one more incident to share.

It was 10 pm. All the lights of the vast campus were turned off by the Pune. Orders. The whole group, who wasn't aware of the time, were just hanging out in the back garden. The sudden turn off of the bright garden lights, for a second scared them to death. Like what would you do if you were peacefully sitting with your mates under bright light and it suddenly went off.

"Can you stop screaming Kaylee. You are scaring me more. It's so dark here. I can't even see everyone properly. Why am I not able to touch anyone ??" Aspen said trying to cling to the next person that her hands touch but she couldn't find anyone.

"Might be looking in the wrong direction." Brandon said in his Yankee accent.

"Aspen, you know I am scared of dark. Like really very scared. Someone, please save me, I have a terrible Nyctophobia." Kaylee said, still searching for someone to cling on.

"What's that ??" Alex asked Kaylee, probably trying to divert her. Cause that smarty pants is a walking dictionary.

"Aarush, are you there??" Saanvi asked, fed up of her friends.

"Right here!" He exclaimed from somewhere in the dark.

"Aarush, why weren't you saying something!! You know I get scared without you. What if I get lost in this big campus in complete darkness ?? I can't rely on these idiots." She said making faces, which weren't very visible in the dark.

"Calm down, I am right here. And your chances of getting lost in this campus are very low when you are with me. Don't worry. Calm down." Aarush said, confused from her behaviour.

"She is on her periods." Aspen just stated.

"Ohh, that's why." Aarush said, in an understanding tone.

"Does anyone here have a mobile ??" Alex asked, hoping that atleast anyone of them would have brought it.

"You very well know that mobiles aren't allowed in night aviation programmes. And this was a test, so none would take a risk to bring a mobile." Kaylee said reasoning.

"Stop reminding me about the test Kaylee. Yours went well, but it was all ruined for me. I hate this time of the month!" She said grunting.

"Calm down Saanu. She is just saying. And about your test, it was just a trial for the finals. You have a whole month to prepare." Aarush said, calming her a bit.

"But that means only one month for all of us to be together. We will get jobs in different places then. No!" She said, her mood swings kicking off, and tears prickling down her cheeks.

"Saanu, I am sorry, please calm down ??" Aarush said.

"Oh God Saan, we are stuck here, with no lights, we can't see eachother, there aren't even stars in the night sky today. It's so dark and you are crying on us, not being together after a month ?? " Kaylee said trying to stop her.

"We will talk about this later but for now, Aarush, I want you to stop her mood swings and to find a way to go to our rooms without bumping into things and the dean, who walks around the campus with a torch." Aspen said in a low voice,  grinding her teeth.

"Okay okay, I won't cry. Getting caught by the dean is much more worse than the fact that we won't be together." Saanvi said, standing up and bumping into the light pole. "Ow!" She cried and turned around to bump into another big figure.
"Who the hell is standing here ??" She said shouting.