chapter 14 - Pooja

Happy Reading 💞

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

They waved him away before having some family together and then going to their respective rooms.

The next morning

It was 7 A.M when Saanvi entered the premises of the Airport. She had told the headquarters to not schedule any flight for her that day. She directly went to her senior's cabin to explain the condition.

"May I come in sir ??" She said in a low tone, knocking on the door with the knuckle of her index finger and soon heard a loud "come in!". He sounded rather angry to her.

She slowly pushed the door open and walked in.

"Good morning sir!" She said enthusiastically but only got a nod in response.

"What's the reason of coming here ??" He didn't even look at her rather focused on the file in his hands.

"Sir, actually, I want to resign." She said with hung head and a soft voice, waiting for a thunderous reaction.

"So do it. It's your life if you don't want to work with such a wonderful airline and go behind some other foolish one." He still didn't look up rather sounded not affected.

"No sir, actually I am taking a break from this profession for an year. I am trying to chase my dreams of singing. Actually, alongside having a job here, I work in an NGO. We are going on a tour, throughout India, with the support of government, to teach kids the basics of music. The kids who can't afford to know such a charming part of India, that is it's super rich taste in music." She earnestly cleared up the misunderstanding and her boss looked up.

"My wife is a good singer too." He said with a grin.

"That's great! I would love to meet her." Saanvi replied excitedly. Her boss simply nodded, once again and told her that she can rejoin after an year. She was literally elated and did a happy dance after editing the cabin.

"This after all is a good deed." She thought as she walked out of the Airport hastily, almost tripping on the stairs, while clutching to her purse tightly.
Her phone suddenly rang getting her attention.

"Who is calling at 7:30 in the morning." She groaned but then remembered about her mom who had kept a Pooja at the local temple for her safety throughout the trip and then she noticed the salwar kameez that was adorning her body. She smiled lightly at the sweet behaviour of her family and nodded at their antics. She quickly picked the call up before it hanged up and her mother would start thinking about her getting into an accident and dying.

"Haan bolo mumma..." She said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Ho gaya tera ??" She asked with hope filled voice.

"Haan mumma! They have approved all my conditions too and infact allowed me to rejoin after an year!" She almost screamed with excitement, her organs doing a flip flop dance every time she mentioned the fact that she was successful. She went towards the place she parked her car and pressed the key button to start it and the care made a horn sound.

"Arey vaah! That's great news. Now quickly come to Ardhradheshwar temple, quickly! Pooja ka mahoorat jaa rha hai. Ek ghanta is only left." She informed with a stern voice but still sounded full of love. Saanvi opened the door of the care and slowly sat inside, closing the door with a thud and flinching at the same thing.

"Mumma first of all, don't speak in Hinglish! Either Hindi or English. And secondly, I am on my way, I am already sitting in the car and aap call rakhoge then only I will be able to start it. So, I will come soon. Give me just 20 minutes. Jai shree Krishna...." She mocked her mom lightly but it was a daring step for sure cause her mom was a volcano which could blast any second.