Your strengths and weaknesses...

I noticed that I am a HUGE INTROVERT and that's not ever going to change. But now I sit as fill out more job applications staring at the words asking you what are your strengths and weaknesses. I have a lot of weaknesses, I think a lot of people do. Sometimes we use our weaknesses as a crutch to try and further ourselves in our lives, and yet it doesn't take you that far. Society is such a mess. What deems some qualities of you to be a weakness or a strength? 

I hate talking on the phone to strangers., it gives me the most social anxiety to the point where I believe that the person on the other side thinks something extremely wrong. And yet I do better when talking to a stranger in person. It's so weird. When someone asks me to describe myself, my brain goes blank. It's about myself, so why can't I think of anything? Does that happen to anyone else? It's as if my brain erased my memory like in Men In Black... 

Anyway, I wonder what's everyone else's strengths and weaknesses. Are you just like me and tend to procrastinate or maybe are good at remembering things unlike myself? There so much I could talk about, and so many questions circulate in my brain. I wonder, could you describe yourself to a stranger if they asked you on the spot? Because I couldn't...