11. Shivay

"Take care of her and let me know if anyone creates problems for any of you two . Let the girls stay at Abhimanyu's apartment,  you guys can stay at mine . Don't create unnecessary troubles " my dad specifically looks at abhimanyu and devansh chuckles.
"You too playboy " he tells dev and he nods .

"Ofcourse uncle "

"Can we leave now ? " I ask because this if fucking annoying.

"Don't skip food and don't drink too much" Aunt speaks and she too looks at abhimanyu while saying so .

When I look to my left shru walks out with Zara , inayat and kainat . A man carries her suitcases while her dad is talking to them all .

Finally, here you are .

We walk towards them and she tries avoiding eye contact with me . I love that fear in her eyes .

"I'll miss you " aunt speaks hugging her daughter.

"I'll miss her more" shivam uncle speaks and that really hurt , he's supposed to miss me more.

"But not more than shivay " he winks at me and the fucking relief I feel . At least he's gonna support me when time comes.

"Who will you miss the most " he asks his daughter "me or your mom "

"Ofcourse I'll miss uncle the most " she smiles and my dad looks so proud of himself.

"We'll be back to vote for you,  I'm so happy that the first time I'll be voting it's for you " she smiles.

"It is only your vote that will make our party win " he caresses her head and then gives her a card and a fucking signed cheque book .

"That's my personal number which only you and he has and as usual don't think before you buy anything "

"You're spoiling her too much Tanmay that's very bad " her mom scolds .

"Firstly talk that to your husband because he turns a blind eye when it comes to my son"

"Correction" shivam uncle stands beside me "my son " and he throws an arm around my shoulder .

"Waao , talk about being lucky " abhimanyu huffs.

"You take care of everyone especially kabir's son " my dad glares at abhimanyu making me chuckle.

"Sure thing dad " I smile .

"Man , my image is fucked up" he speaks dramatically .

"Language " aunt glares at him .

"Okay , get inside the cars and study hard but don't forget to enjoy " she smiles.

"I think you should say enjoy and don't forget to study " devansh chuckles getting inside the car.

"Girls be my spies " she tells Inayat and kainat .

Abhimanyu and devansh have been studying at DEU for two years now and they know all about it . However I don't need information or experience. We'll stay at my dad's apartment inside DEU campus ofcourse because my dad owns the whole university.

The only problems will be motherfuckers from other two universities.  The hunters and the monsters .

"I've to be a responsible brother now " abhimanyu voices and devansh huffs.

"Why? Because Zara is all set to start a dating trip?"

"My little sister is naive so I need to protect her and all the girls we've been given reposiblity of "

"That is the reason fucker will die single " I chuckle.

He glares at me and no doubt there will be thousands of girls in his dms but he is like a fucking touch me not plant.

"I have high doubts that he's has some issues down there " devansh smirks.

"And you have issues up there inside your Rotten brain" abhimanyu grinds his molars.

"I bet your dick is gonna sue you soon "

"Shut the fuck up "

"See how offended he is "

"Stop bickering for fuck's sake " I speak louder than I should and they both look at me with wide eyes.

"What's wrong with him "devansh frowns .

"His only problem is Miss Shruti Shivam Birla " the other motherfucker chuckles.

"Stop the damn car " I order and the driver does the same .

"What are you doing " devansh shrieks as I get out of the car and the other car automatically stops behind ours . I stride towards it and open the door.

"No space brother "Zara orders and my eyes land at the most beautiful face in this world which right now has anxiety written all over it .

"I don't need it little siso , I'm here to grab my stuff " I smile and  Zara looks behind her at other girls.

Inayat is the one who speaks up "I don't think we ha--"
I open the other door and pull my heartbeat out of the car.

"What -- are you doing " she shrieks as I pick her up .

"What's going on " kainat questions and I shut the door .

I signal the driver to start the car who does as ordered and both cars leave .

"Ohh my God,  what are you doing Shiv" she yells as I put her down .

"How are we gonna ---- , I don't even have my --- ohh my God, I can't believe you "

I grab her upper arm and turn her towards me as her eyes turns wide and her body vibrates with the realization that she's alone with me in the middle of nowhere.

"Are you done hiding? " I look into her fear filled eyes .

"Wanna run again ? Where will you go this time heartbeat " I smirk and she begins scratching her wrist with her nails. I've seen her doing that nasty thing many times now and it is something she didn't do as a child .

I grab her wrist to stop her from scratching her flawless skin .

"S-shiv I--- "

"Didn't I tell you I will be bad if you leave?"

"I'm sorry , I'm --- I "

"What is it " I remove her hair from the front of her face .

"I'm scared of you " she speaks in a low voice and warmth fills my chest .

"Good " I cup the side of her face "now you're using that brain "

"S-shiv let me go , please . What you want is not right " a tear slides down her cheek slicing my heart .
It feels like she poured acid on my chest when she says those words.

" I can't-- love you like that "

"Then don't but you can't escape my love for you heartbeat because I fucking love you, bear with it " I yank her closer with her wait and she breaks down in tears.

"No---n-no Don't do this ." She hits my chest with her tiny fists drenching my shirt in tears.

"Shut up "

"Please don't do this please "

"I said Shut the fuck up damn it " I shake her holding her upper arms and she looks at me with her teary eyes.

She looks at me with something I've seen before in her eyes . I leave her and step back when a shiver runs down my spine . Memories flash in front of my eyes as she holds her head with both hands .

"I wanna die. Somebody kill me already " she screams and I shake in my shoes when I see it happening again.

Not this time --- not with her.

It cannot fucking happen again.