🕸️DARK HOUSE🕸️

SARAH : what was that I think something is wrong I should have to go and check.
"I was walking through the lounge to check what type of sound was that"
Umm their is nothing I think it's just my Illusion ok leave I m really bored...I wanna sleep..
Authors pov:Then she went in her bedroom and sleep..then she went into her dream land 💭
She saw a prince coming toward her looking deeply into her eyes but then he fell  she went to him quickly to help him and to ask is he fine but when she was helping him to stand him up the prince changed into a beast and attack him then suddenly she woke up from her dream land she was so scared bcz she didn't saw that type of dream before that night..she was sweating heavily she wanna drink water but the jug is empty their is no water in the jug she went downstairs in the kitchen to fill the jug with water she turned the lights on and fill the jug when she was walking toward her bedroom everything went black....
                        "Authors pov ended"
INTRODUCTION...
Once upon a time, in a quiet countryside, there lived a young girl named Sarah. She was an ordinary girl with a humble heart and a curious mind. Emily had always yearned for a connection with her grandmother, but unfortunately, her grandmother passed away just 30 days before Sarah's arrival at the age of 18.

After her grandmother's funeral, Sarah's discovered that she had inherited an enchanting old mansion, which had been her grandmother's beloved home. Overwhelmed by a mixture of grief and curiosity, Sarah's made the bold decision to leave her previous life behind and move into the mansion.because she was missing her grandmother soo much she don't have parent's.her grandmother give her love just Ike her parent thats why she wanna live at grandmother home..