Chapter 3

Harley ~

We were about to leave when we heard the siren go off. Jack and I looked at each other and we had the same thought, run. We barreled through the mansion and we finally found the front door. Luckily no one was there yet so we got out without a problem. We ran five blocks and down three alleys before we stopped for a breath.

"Maybe we won't need a cab," Jack said pointing to a cheap looking motel across the street from where we were standing. "I'll check us in," He said crossing the street with ease, I hurried to follow him.

I sat down on a bench outside the lobby while Jack was getting us a room. It felt like forever and at least three cop cars passed the motel before he came out with a room key. We walked down the isle to our room and unlocked it. The room looked like a rodeo threw up in it. There were ropes and beer bottles forming a half wall. There was a cow skull hanging over the door.

"Huh, someone like the wild west," Jack summed up while plopping his bag on one of the queen beds in the room. I did the same and sat down on the bed. I looked at the phone thinking if I should call my father. Jack noticed and said, "Go for it, if he doesn't come we can just stay together, no harm done."

"But what if he doesn't like me?" I asked.

"He will, and if he doesn't he has a serious problem," Jack said with a shrug.

"I'm serious Jack," I said with a pleading expression.

"Me too, I'm sure he'll like you, Just call him," Jack said handing me the phone.

"Fine," I said and I dialed my fathers number I got from my mothers diary.

"Hello, who is this?" A husky voice answered.

"Uh, is this Dean Winchester?" I asked giving Jack a nervous look, he responded with a wide smile and two thumbs up.

"Yes, who is this?" He asked.

"That's not important right now," I said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Old enough," I answered. "Here's the thing, I need to meet up with you."

"Where?" He asked.

"Uh, the 'James Diner' outside of Lawrence," I said, "You know the place?"

"Yeah, meet you there tomorrow, noon," He answered.

"I'll see you there," I said and I hung up. I was so nervous my hands were shaking and I had to ball them up into fists to get them to stop.

------------------------------------------------

Dean's P.O.V.

"I'm telling you, Sam, it was a kid on the phone," I said a bit annoyed that we were going to have to drive all night.

"Dean, I believe you, that's just a little weird, don't you think. A kid calling you," Sam said. "Dean all I'm saying is we should go, this girl might be in danger."

"I hope she is because if she isn't I'm going to be pissed," I said taking the exit towards Lawrence.