such a strange girl

As Luna was walking down the hallway she made sure she did three things she had to do :

1. look down

2. avoid eye contact

3. DO NOT GET NOTICED BY ANYONE

which was pretty easy she was able to blend in the crowded hallway she headed straight to the bathroom. she did this because she had history next and she sat in front of Patrick Hocksetter. before she would of been okay to show up to class but the school decided to tell Patrick's parents that he was skipping classes so now his parent want to know when he skips lessons so he his now forced to do lesson.

when she got to the bathroom i smelt smoke "hey Bev" she said 

"hey is Greta out there" Bev asked

"what do you think" Luna replied

"no shes not" Bev said

*bell rings*

Bev comes out of the bathroom stall looking around a bit then pulled out another cancer stick and gave it to Luna who took it greatfuly.

*time skip to the end of school*

Luna was scurrying her legs as fast as she could trying to get out of the hallway then *thump* she knew who it was instantly by the black army boots the person was wearing it was Hocksetter. SHIT. "sorry" she mumbled before trying to walk off but a hand quickly grabbed her and threw her on a locker. DOUBLE SHIT.  he lifts up your chin before asking "who the hell are you" you remain silent until Henry raises his voice and said "HE ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION NOW HURRY UP AND ANSWER IT" 

"Luna" she mumbled under her breath "Luna green" 

"your supposed to sit in front of me in history arn't ya" he said "why do you skip class you scared" his face forms into a chesire cat smile that freaked her out.

"no" she responds "history is not really my thing" she moves his hand off her chin the walks off 

TRIPLE SHIT.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Patrick's pov

'strange girl' i think 'i like strange'

the girl was short but not that short thin but not that thin

she was...

mine