Pray.

I know I said I wouldn't, but I fell in love with you all over again

Tom POV

"YO! Get the fuck off me. didn't you hear what I said?" I shoved her away from me.

she looked shocked at me, apparently, these girls are not used to getting rejected. 

"what the fuck man? what's the problem?" she angrily almost yelled at me. 

"I SAID I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, TAKE YOUR SLUTTY ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE," I yell back at her, leaving her alone by the bar. 

what is it with these people man? why is rejection so hard for them? it wasn't the first time I had a hard time getting females to leave me alone. I know I had a reputation but that doesn't mean I'd fuck anything with a pulse. ugh, I need a cigarette. I made my way outside to the smoking area, I lit one up and inhale the smoke. 

as I'm standing out here, I rethink the whole night. I take my phone out and see 7 missed calls from Adrianna and 13 texts. then I see Bill called me as well. I internally curse at myself. I bet they all had been so worried. 

"what the fuck am I even doing here?" I ask myself.

I shouldn't be here, I should be home with Adrianna. what was I thinking? I left again! why the hell did I do that? She needed me there, and I left after she opened up to me about her past, what kind of a boyfriend am I?

I take the cigarette out of my mouth, stomp on it, run out of the club, call a ride, and make my way home. I look at the time while driving home. 01.03 am. fuck. I get out of the car and see there's no light inside the house, I guess they already went to bed, as they normally would. 

I slowly unlock the front door and make my way inside, remembering to lock it again, I take off my jacket and shoes. I walk into the kitchen and see it all clean. did she eat? I guessed she and Bill came home since their shoes and jackets were hanging out in the entrance hall.

I see the living room was just as I left it. so no one has been out here. I sigh as I make my way over towards the stairs, when I see the patio door open, outside is Bill, smoking as he sits by the table out there, I slowly make my way out there to join him. 

he sees me and looks so disappointed in me, there was no purpose in him telling me, it was plastered on his face. 

"huh, so your back?" Bill asked without even sparing me an eye. 

I did not answer.

"Just what are you doing Tom? there's a beautiful girl with a heart of gold, up there giving her everything to you, forgiving your shortcomings loving your each and everything thing. and how do you repay her? By running away time and time again." he shot me a fiery look. 

I was about to talk, but he beat me to it.

"I advise you to choose your next words very carefully"