Jeff The Killer Headcannons

𝕊𝔽𝕎 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤:okay, let's get this out of the way. he's an asshole.an asshole who cares mainly about the people he loves. STILL he's a douche sometimes. he's not very showy when it comes to his more romantic side. Hell, he struggles to say I love you in front of others and definitely isn't going to admit how fond he is of you to anyone else, even to Liu. but he is very observant- He listens, taking notes on what you like. Oh? you mentioned you like a specific type of cookie- there are 10 boxes in the cupboards the following morning.Oh? you like wearing his clothes, here take a hoodie. (he would be very nonchalant about the situation and if you prod any deeper he would deny deny deny. getting annoyed but still handing you the hoodie.)he has his sweet moments but still, he's more of a cocky narcissisthandsy too (he will never leave your ass alone!)my dude is 5'10 on a good day but will totally round it up to 6 foot. He likes being taller than youif you are 5'10 n up. Well prepare for him to show off his strength instead. "Give me your hand." "What?" "I can beat you in arm wrestling. Give me your hand!"Of course, you let him win, cuz if not he would challenge you to a race. (like a goddamn middle schooler)He is quite toned but still built lankythis man can surprisingly cook decent enough and if you're lucky he will cook for youONLY SOMETIMES again with the whole not showing any romantic affection thinghe's a little nerd since before the whole randy, troy, keith thing. He was a quiet kid and ya know quiet kids tend to be nerds n stuff!he's defintely a nerd when it comes to rock and metal bands. he has a couple of band tees def. he doesn't know how to drive- also he's a passenger princess.even if he COULD drive- he still wouldn't!

ℕ𝕊𝔽𝕎 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤:so we all know this man is kinky in bed, of course!one huge thing with him is def a knife kink

ℕ𝕊𝔽𝕎 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤:so we all know this man is kinky in bed, of course!one huge thing with him is def a knife kink. he absolutely gets off on the fear in your eyes when he presses one of his trusty knifes against your throat. how you tremble underneath him, feeds his massive ego. he will definitely press it harder while he is fucking into you, he loves seeing you like this underneath him, also loves knowing that you would do this only for him. he loves ruining youhe has a blood kink of course and will totally fuck you on your period. his dick is 6 inches and pretty thick, slight curve to the left. and he knows how to use it.IF you're into it. Def let him carve his initials into you and watch him go absolutely feral. he was already into marking with hickeys and bites, but this is like marriage to him i guess. you're fully his now. not only is he a passenger princess- his favorite position is reverse cowgirl. he loves watching you ruin yourself on top of him and sometimes he will thrust up against your increasingly sloppier bounces. his fingers roughly rubbing your clitall the while whispering the filthiest things he can muster in your ear: "cum all over my cock, doll""that's right, doll. go stupid on my cock, sweetheart. let me fuck your little brains out." "you like my knife pressing into your thigh? makes your little clitty throb~" his aftercare is surprisingly sweet, kissing all over you while he holds you close. sometimes leaving marks as well, plays back to his whole ownership kink.