part 3

We arrive at this beautiful restaurant. It is really small but looks straight out of Pinterest. We get out of the car and make our way to the entrance.

We walk in and I see Chase looking at Amelia with heart eyes. So cute! He looks good to. He is wearing dressy pants with a white tee. I turn around and see Linc. I might hate him but there is no denying he looks good. He is wearing black jeans, a brown sweater and a leather jacket. his hair looks messy but perfectly messy. I decide to stop staring because I don't want him to know I was practically drooling over him. 

I look in his eyes and I see him checking me out. He then says: "You clean up nice, Olive"

"You don't look to bad yourself.", I answer. 

A friendly waitress leads us to our table at the end of the restaurant and we begin conversation. Soon enough, Chase and Amelia are in their own little conversation. I turn to Linc and say: "So, I didn't think you were the person to go on double dates."

"I am not. I just came for Chase, he is my best friend and I would do anything for them.", he answers.

"Same. Amelia means everything to me, I don't know if I would survive without her.", I say. "How come you and Chase are so close? You are so different."

"I've known Chase for a very long time and I was in a difficult time and he helped me when no one did so I am forever grateful for that. He is like my brother."

The waitress comes and takes our order. I chose the pasta, so did Chase and Amelia and Linc picked the steak. We roll into a very light but nice conversation and before we know, our food arrives.

"This is the best pasta I've ever tasted", Chase exclaims. 

"Mhhm, It is sooooo good!"

The waitress comes back and collect our empty plates. She gives us the dessert menu. 

I take a look and don't want to take anything but I don't want to let food decide my life so decide on the lava cake. Chase and Amelia also order a dessert but Linc doesn't.

Instead he says: "I should've know you were going to take a dessert. But watch out, wouldn't want to carry you home because you can't walk anymore. I won't be able to, my back would break."

I try to stay composed but his words really hurt me. Two years ago, I really struggled with eating disorder and I would skip every meal except with my mom but would puke that out later. I got so skinny that I was always sick and had no energy. 

One day, I just collapsed at home and mom took me to the doctor. He said I had an eating disorder and needed to work on my eating habits. Mom checked on me all the time and so did Amelia. She knew something was wrong so I told her.

Amelia looks at me and mouths: "Are you okay?". This just makes me hurt even more. I feel a tear roll over my cheek and excuse myself to go to the bathroom. God, I hope no one saw me.

But before I am able to reach the ladies room. I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me into a closet of some kind. I look up and see Linc. I push him away and ask him to just leave me alone. By this point, the tears are rolling. I hate that I can't stop them but it's just to hurtful.

He stays where I pushed him and keeps his eyes on me while he says: "Olivia, I am truly sorry for what I said, I know I shouldn't have and it was a dick comment of me to make. I just wanted to annoy you but I never meant to hurt you, I promise." I just look at him and say: "It's fine, just leave me alone."

"No, not until I know you forgive me and you feel better". He says and pushes me into a hug. As much as I want to pull him away. I melt into his hug, I really needed one.