💚Howdy piller x reader 💚

Sorry but I'm not good at starting any story so I'm sorry!!
—————————

Y/n was driving in the rain as their phone rang "hello?" Y/n said picking up the phone "oh my goodness thank God you answered, look i need you to do me a favor Hun" you rolled your eyes at that nickname really now she wants to be nice? You thought to yourself as you replied "yeah, what is it ******?" 

Your mom than replied with a sigh of relief " can you watch your siblings the boss changed his/her mind about the business trip when I was running errands around my job."

 you smiled slightly knows you'll be around your siblings God, you loved them to death, and they did too. 

Your mom than stopped your thoughts "can you watch them for me please? I'll pay you half of-" you cut her off " no need to pay I'll come over in 3 minutes let me pack my stuff and I'll be over " you said with a sigh.

" Ok, thank you Hun you are a life saver" she said happily.

* 3 minutes later*

You pulled into your mom's garage her car was already gone as you opened your car door and got out "s*it" you thought to yourself it was pouring down raining. 

you than ran to the door as you grabbed the house key out of the potted plant that was outside as you unlocked the door and walked onto the house being tackled by your younger siblings you chuckle as you kneel down to hug them " God i missed you all, look how big y'all got!" You said looking at them proudly. 

" Can we watch a movie before going to bed?" They say as they looked at you with puppy dog eyes God, you thought it was adorable " okay, okay only this once and then to bed. And I'll make y'all something in the morning" you say as they jump up and down excited. You than walked in closing the door locking it so no one can get in 

i mean your mother did live in a risky neighborhood...-

 Your siblings and you sat down after making the popcorn and they turned on the show. It was a yellow man with blue hair and one of the kids whispered, " look it's Wally darling!" They said excitingly you continue to watch the show as you looked around you after 20 minutes, they were fast asleep, and you did the only good thing any other older siblings would. You carried every one of them to bed.   

After you laid them in bed you turn the tv off as you grabbed one pillow and blanket from your bag as you lay down on the couch grabbing your favorite stuffed animal sense you had when you were younger and cuddled up to it as you staired into the ceiling looking at the glowing plastic stars that hung there 

as your eyes got blurry as you than fell

 into a deep sleep.

————————————¬

This is the end of this one i'll be making more of this tomorrow and continue it sorry its so short!