ep 20 / semi - final

|♠| when you found yourself in
coffin  |♠|

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Inside the coffin

*One phone is keeps on ringing...by the sound of phone ring y/n wake up but when she came to her sense she found herself inside he coffin ⚰️...*)

Meanwhile in car with jhope

*Everyone is finding y/n..she is suddenly disappearnce out of nowhere...Right now jhope , sharly , Suga , rose , jimin  and Jennie finding y/n meanwhile others were in other car...*
Jhope : Suga hyung did you find y/n's location....
Suga : wait a sec jhope...(btw jimin is driving)
Jennie : hey jimin oppa wait wait wait..go behind go behind...*jimin take car back* stop see that's y/n's car...

Everyone : what?
Rm (from other car in phone) : hello guys what happened? Why did you guys stop the car...*ask them through call*
Sharly : oppa get out of the car we saw y/n's car..
Rm : okay we are coming...*cut the call*
Suga : lets go and see whether y/n is there or not....
*They all got out of the car and went to y/n car*

Meanwhile in other car

Rm : guys *call others*
eunwoo : yes hyung...*through call*
Rm : they found y/n car so come out of the car....
Eunwoo : okay hyung....*cut the call*
Rm : let's go guys *this car grp also gets out of the car*

Outside

*They all stand infront of y/n car..but moonbin looking at car very carefully and took full round of the car...*
Moonbin : i don't think y/n is inside the car..i look very carefully...*he said in detective voice.. meanwhile others roll their eyes on him*
Suga : omg i didn't know that..we can see that from here itself..*moonbin pouted* jisoo..*look at her meanwhile she laughed awkwardly*

Jisoo : I'm sorry...*hold moonbin* stand here quietly...*hold him and make him stand beside her* continue...
Jhope : Suga hyung where is y/n's location is showing..?
Suga : it's here...umm from right side...
Lia : but there is forest...?
Suga : but it showing from here let's go and see...*everyone went to forest....*

Inside the forest

Ryujin : jhope oppa call y/n...*jhope call y/n her phone is ringing..* wiat this sound is coming from here...*pointed at the ground..*
Jhope : *cut the call* oh shit guys she is under the ground...*everyone immediately digging the ground..soon they saw one coffin..they immediately open the coffin and saw y/n inside the coffin...jhope and yeji help y/n to come out...she is almost lost her life and she look weak..jhope make her sit on the ground and sit beside her whole holding her one hand and other one on her shoulder for support y/n lay her head on his chest*

Jin : how this happened y/n? And how you ended up here...*soon Lisa came and gave water to y/n she drink water...while Ava rub her back to make her calm down*
Jhope : now tell us how this happened...?
Y/n : i don't correctly remember but i remember that before i faint someone injuncted me something on my neck which makes me weak... whoever that person is that person know about my weakness very well..and know what creatures i m..

Y/n : not only that that person know all is weakness that's why we easily got kidnapped or else how can a human can make us weak...
Rose : well she has a point... whoever that person is know our weakness very well....
Rocky : And only NU'EST are creatures like us and only it is possible for them to know about us and our weakness...other than them there is no one here to know our weakness...