Ali

"Hinz-mey." I mutter.

Idiot.

I walk away from the newly created corpse, wiping the blood from my hands. As I turn, a shout catches my attention.

"Fus Ro DAH." The male's Thu'um echos through the hotsprings.

"That doesn't sound like Ulfric." I mutter.

I hurry towards the voice, climbing a tree as I watch the scene unfold. A man, clad in armor, wrestles the head of a dragon, before finally killing it. The man sheathes his swords, and minutes later, the dragon bursts into flames as its soul flows into the man.

"There's no way..." I mutter, "Dragonborn."

The man takes off his hood, and somehow, as if he knows I'm here, he looks up at the branch I'm perched on.

"Can I help you?" He shouts up towards me.

I jump off the branch, getting a better look at him as I land. He has short, shaggy blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and a faint shadow of facial hair. His eyes twinkle as he tilts his head, waiting for my response. I mirror him, tilting my head as well.

"Dovahkiin." I say, finally lifting my head to meet his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes this is a short chapter, but I promise they get longer, this is just the opening.