Chapter One

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

Early morning at 6:00 AM, inside the St. Anne's Church fighting gym, Klaus Mikaelson is slung across the fight cage and lands onto the floor mat with bruises on his face.

 Anne's Church fighting gym, Klaus Mikaelson is slung across the fight cage and lands onto the floor mat with bruises on his face

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus's opponent is the Original Witch-Vamp Hybrid, Astrid Nuova.

Klaus spits out some blood and looks up at Astrid, who sly smirks at him.

"Oh, no, I hope I didn't hit you too hard, Klaus." Astrid taunted him with a sly grin.

Klaus slowly gets up back up to his feet. He and Astrid exchange punches to each other, and she knocks him out onto the floor mat again.

Everyone cheers, hysterically.

Astrid Nuova chuckles softly to herself.

Klaus panting to himself laying on the floor mat with bruises on his face. He slowly lays sideways on the floor mat, looking around at everyone hysterically cheering.

He slowly tunes them out as he slowly faints.

"Nik?!" Rebekah said, and becomes inaudible. "Nik?"

Everything becomes dim, upon Klaus entering a connection bond with his wife, Sabrina.

"Klaus?!" Sabrina exclaimed, getting up to her feet, snapping him out of his faint.

Klaus looks up at Sabrina. "Sabrina?"

"You can do it. Don't give up. I believe in you." Sabrina said, gently holding her Mikaelson M necklace in her fingers.

Klaus slowly gets up to his feet. And somehow, Astrid notices the strong connection between Klaus and Sabrina.

"So, on your feet." Sabrina said with a nod and a small smile.

Regaining his strength and ceasing the connection bond, Klaus slowly gets back up to his feet and uses his vamp-speed to knock out Astrid with a neck snap, making unconscious onto the floor mat.

Everyone cheers for Klaus. He and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. She blows him a kiss and a playfully thumbs up on both hands.

⚜️⚜️

CRESCENT MANOR

Later on that early morning, family and best friends of the Mikaelson's had reconvened with Crescent Wolves.