The 30th Deathstrike

November 26, 2036 Hongjoong's View

"Jokyeh" We all say "I beg your pardon wh what is this?" "Pej!" "Um hello there hat person" "Feh!" "Okay sorry um are you just a magical hat" "Pej!" "I see um do you have an owner" "Pej!" "Is it one of these boys" The door opened Jokyeh hooped up and ran around. "Hello forgive me regal...Jokyeh!" "Pej! Pej!" "Alright just don't break anything and stay safe" "Pej! Pej!" The hat runs out of the studio happily "Hello there forgive me and also my hat"

"I'm sorry but do I see a hat moving around" We all looked around the sky changed as well with cracks in it. "Milord!" "Where did he go?" "Let's just hope he's okay" "I agree well let's just get humans to a safe place" "Pej!" Seonghwa appeared with his scythe and wiped the blood on his face" "Pej? Pej?!" "I've got this" "No you don't" Seonghwa makes his claws appear and looks around. "I've defeated you once before I can do it again" "Oh but if you do that's destroying what you stand for as a person" "What?" "Oh, people are still eh die why won't you die" An angry scream is heard then nothing was heard. Except for Seonghwa struggling to stand he summoned his scythe and picked himself up. "Seonghwa what is going on?" "You outta here now!" "You guys help please" "Unfortunately this is out of our reach the only one who can stop this world from fading out is the very person that caused this dilemma we face as a nation" "No you guys have to help" "I'm sorry there isn't much we can do" "Dad do something?" "Not even your father can...world core stabilized" "What?" "Show visual of Demon King" "Unavailable" "What?" We looked at the power barrier the world was protected by both Seonghwa's and I's power.

"Locate Demon King" "Visual aid provided" Seonghwa lay in a circle surrounded by guys in hoods they chanted something. "It shall be you little soul" Someone who we presumed to be the youngest stepped towards Seonghwa. "Oka-San Buji ni go hensō kudasai" Chinghae then places a maple leaf on fire and tosses it at Seonghwa's body. Chinghae then steps back and then continues to chant with the other. The circle then becomes blue they all vanished one person stood there it had to have been Chinghae. "Please Mom no one can survive in this world without you" Then Chinghae walked out closed the door we decide to wait out time a sound was heard 30 minutes later on. Seonghwa wakes ups makes his claws appear and proceed to charge but paused. "What?" He says darkly "What the heck did those guys do oh gosh those fools they really used their demon blood magic to try to heal no correction then did succeed in it" Seonghwa then looks around and sighs. "The Cider Treach," Seonghwa says picking up the bracelet "Chinghae was forced to give up some blood just freaking great the kid really is a giant singing hope in our world" Seonghwa looks at the bracelet and sighs "Alright then that means this marks the 30th time I've been brought back to life, not a record to be proud of but at least I'm back what should I do first find my son or go towards The Council and inform them of the event that was caused by me" Seonghwa walks around then picks up something that looked like his glasses. "These feel like my glasses I can see this perfect but somehow an aura they must've enhanced my glasses so that they would survive smart move on them alright focus Jukeyum where do you need to go first your son assure you're okay then go to the council" Seonghwa then looks at the room once again. "I didn't think it was possible for them to resurrect me like that but here we are alright I'll have to return after handling things" Then we're now greeted with a black screen of static. "Well at least we know he's alright"