Is Something Going To Happen?

May 9, 2037, Seonghwa's View

"Loria!" "Mila!" "Omg, it's Star Heros!" "Eeee queens slayyyy" We did our handshake and then hugged. We then compare our schedules and laughed. "Yeah, we have an opening!" "Um, girls" Ateez and a few idols stood confused. Amila and I continued to play our card game then Amila cheered. "Alright, oldest pays" "Unnie!" "It's time I treat you anyways you did drive me from Los Angeles to Tampara with me" "Unnieeee" "Bye Loria see you after our schedules" "Will do" "Seonghwa I know you're still trying to find all your memories but how can your mind and heart be such at ease" "I think I know why" "Oh?" "Amila and she are best friends now" "Omg queens hanging out together that's so cool but this is amazing" "You know how Seonghwa had a previous where she was a female" "Yeah" "I believe that she can be fully a girl only if Amila was around" "Which makes sense because that would mean her body dysphoria won't cause her to not feel like she belongs in this world but unfortunately she still suffers from her emtiolsepy" "Yeah if only there was a way to heal that" "In time but as long as she has her loved ones and people she trusts by her side anything won't be able to break down walls"

Somewhere In Korea

"Everything is in order" "I believe so" "Good let's go home tomorrow is going a cool and fun day for Lucien" "Rody?" "Um?" "How come no one knows about us being demons?" "Because we don't have anyone except Lucien"