why are they so DUMB

Okie so today bout a week ago, three kids jumped out a window, got in a car, and left the state during the school day and no one knew what happened to them, and everyone was looking for them and the police were searching for them and everything

anywho they were caught today,

the kids were all juniors, and they made it across three states before they were caught by the police. Apparently they did it bc they hated their lives and wanted to start new ones in canada.

So they also had a old man accomplice who bought them weed, and alcohol, and apparently was the getaway driver but left after they crossed the first state border, HE BOUGHT THEM ENOUGH BOOZE AND DRUGS FOR SEVEN MONTHS< AND THEY DRANK IT ALL IN A WEEK!!!

how they aren't dead i dunno

but anyway they were caught today, and im pretty sure their parents will NEVER let them leave home again, and they got expelled so that's fun. and the grandpa was arrested. and the kids are curerently in jail awaiting trial bc of underage drinking, the weed, and drinking whil driving.

BUT ONE OF THEM USED TO BE LIKE MY OLDER BROTHER BACK WHEN I WAS SEVEN (he still kinda is lmao)  AND TRIED TO CALL ME TO bAIL hIM OUT OF JAiL and bring him drugs, I got him some candy and told him he gotta deal with the consequences of his actions but I would visit him in jail, LIKE HOMIE WHAT AM I GONNA DO  I AM A MINOR!!!!!!!

but yah thats my tea