Part One

It was a wonderful day.

The cherry blossoms were about to bloom.

The sun shone beautifully in the sky and there was a refreshing breeze that carried the scent of cherry blossoms.

The 8-year-old Asami Kocho is seen sitting under one of the cherry blossom trees.

She braided a flower crown and hummed a beautiful note of a song her mother used to sing.

~hm hm hm hm hm~

~hm hm hm hm hm~

~hm hm hm-

Her humming stopped when she heard her eldest sister, Kanae Kocho, calling her.

„Asami where are you?"

Asami averted her gaze from the flower crown and looked in the direction where her big sister had called her.

She got up with the finished flower crown in hand and ran in the direction of Kanae.

"sister Kanae!", Asami shouted.

When kanae saw her little sister, her whole face beamed.

With a tender smile, Kanae took her little sister in her arms.

"There you are, little sister! We were already worried about you! You were gone for a long time.", said Kanae and pulled her face into a frown.

"Sorry if I worried you. The flowers were beautiful and the cherry blossoms smelled lovely!", beamed Asami.

Suddenly, hurrying steps came towards the two sisters and then Asami's second eldest sister Shinobu appeared.

"There you two are finally! Mom and Dad ask where you are! It's getting dark and it's time to prepare dinner. Why are you taking so long?" Shinobu asked, twisting her face into an annoyed frown.

"I'm sorry Sister Shinobu. I was a bit lost and kanae had to look for me first.", said Asami.

"Ne~ Ne~ don't be annoyed all the time, Shinobu put on a smile!" , Kanae said and took her hands and put it on Shinobu's face to lift her cheeks to draw a smile on Shinobu's face.

But because of the annoyed frown, Shinobu's smile looked like a funny grimace and Asami burst out laughing.

"Nee-San! Stop it!", and broke away from Kanae.

But from Asami's laugh, a small smile remained on Shinobu's face.

"We should go home now, mom and dad are wondering where we are.", Kanae said and grabbed Asami's hand which in turn grabbed Shinobu's hand

The three sisters made their way home.

Hand in hand.

The sky was slowly turning orange but the scent of cherry blossoms still lingered in the air.

The sisters laugh a lot on the way and it was such a beautiful sight.

But what if such a wonderful time can come to an end?

The world is not only a beautiful place but it can also contain cruelty.

A cruelty that could catch anyone at any time.

...any time....

but also at a certain moment when everything seemed perfect.

Fate strikes the most to ruin the most beautiful moment in life.

——————————————————

*pant*

*pant*

*pant*

*pant*

„HELP ANYONE, PLEASE!"

*growling noise*

„There you are"

„AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOO!"