Part 2

*pant*

*pant*

*pant*

*pant*

Little Asami was seen running stumbling through the forest.

„HELP ANYONE, PLEASE!", Asami screamed.

Are you wondering how little Asami stumbles through the forest alone?

OK! then let's rewind a few hours

~Few hours ago~

"Wuaaaaaa! Thank you, the food was delicious as always, mother and father!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Said the mother of the three butterfly sisters.

"It's still nice outside. How about Kanae and Shinobu put little Asami to bed and we go for a walk outside? How about that, sweetheart?", said the father.

"Sounds great my love. Have you girls heard?" asked the mother.

„Yes Mother. Please enjoy your time Mother ans Father!", Said Kanae und smiled gently at her parents.

The parents got up and left the house while Kanae and Shinobu went to put little Asami to bed.

"Sisters. I'm not tired at all!" Asami moaned.

„But Asami you have to sleep now. You need your energy for the new day.", Kanae tried to explain to her sister.

„How about we read you something?",asked Shinobu.

„Yes, please the Story with the the Goddess!", Said Asami.

After the bedtime story, little Asami fell asleep.

Kanae and Shinobu quietly left the room.

Kanae looked out the window and saw that it was already completely dark.

"That's weird. Mom and Dad aren't back yet and it's completely dark." Kanae said very worried.

Shinobu started to say something but was cut off by a knock on the door.

The two sisters looked at each other and then opened the door.

//TRIGGER WARNING//
Gore, Blood etc.

When the door was fully opened, there stood a creature covered in blood.

On his left hand he held the severed head of the three girls' father.

In his right hand he held a severed arm.

Kanae and Shinobu recognized with horror the kimono from the severed arm.

It was their mother's kimono!

Kanae and Shinobu slowly backed away.

"Ekekekeke! Hey look! More food for me! You're going to make me strong!" the creature said with a bloody grin while he slowly started drooling at the sight of more food.

Kanae didn't hesitate and grabbed Shinobu's hand and sprinted towards the back entrance.

The two sisters ran for their lives while the creature pursued them.