☁️ cuddling

He wasn't much of a cuddler but with you he was always willing to hold you close it made him feel more human his fingers always played with your hair while you told him about your day he only cared about you and how you made him feel he was like a whole other person with you and it made you happy cause when you met him he was mean towards you while you were always so nice and caring towards him even though you didn't have to when you told loba how you felt about him she was not happy about it but she told you to just go for it what is the worst that could happen so when you told him how you felt he all but froze cause no one has ever liked him this way in years so he welcomed you into his life and he didn't regret it you both were perfect for each other in the games everyone was sick with how lovey dovey you two were together loba hated him but at least he wasn't bothering her anymore he would always cuddle with you there were occasions were things got heated but you weren't ready he respected that and it made you love him more he was such a good cuddler he always made sure you were comfortable considering he was a robot but you were fine always looking into his yellow optics telling him how much you loved him and he loved holding you close to him while either rubbing your back or playing with your hair while you babbled on and on about the little things in life he didn't care about but he wanted to see the world through your eyes cause you were so pure and innocent it made him want to corrupt you but he didn't do it cause he loved you just the way you were and he would never change you so he held you close and told you he loved you while you smiled and kissed his cheek if he could blush he would so he just rests his forehead against yours and holds you for what seemed like a eternity but was only mere minutes you made his immortal life worth living.