Chapter one

Rachel's pov
As I reached the hospital my legs started aching. My mother is really sick and is admitted in the hospital therefore I need to finish all the work as well as my college assignments and meet her so that I could provide her with food. Thank God mr.styles paid all the hospital bills I have no idea how I would have been able to pay those. My mother is getting better and better everyday which I'm grateful for.

"Rachel", my mom said in a weak voice as I entered her hospital room. "How are you feeling now mum", I asked. "Better, is you college going well are you able to complete your assignments on time. Are you feeling pressurized due to the extra house chores, I'm so sorry my child I need to get better so that you don't have to go through this pressure", my mom said in a sad voice. "No mum you're overthinking again, I'm totally fine don't worry about me. I'm able to do my chores and assignments and I have plenty of time left still it's okay you need to get better that's why you're in the hospital don't burn yourself out relax", I said in a worried voice.

After reaching back home I decided to text my bestfriend. My bestfriend Emma got a new phone how lucky I wish my life was like hers she's not that rich but a good amount of rich. Afterall she has a father AND a mother. As a result they both are working and there is more than enough money for them.

Rachel - 'unknown' via text :

Rachel : hi Emma, remember you gave me your new number?.

Unknown: sorry, but I think you have got the wrong number. I'm not Emma.

Rachel: stop messing around Emma

Unknown: I am not Rachel I'm a male. please stop texting me I'm in an important meeting

Rachel: how did you changed your gender I want to change my gender too!

Unknown: please stop texting I'm busy

Rachel : oh god Emma how much do you study and also your pranks really need to have limits.

Unknown: miss this is not a prank I am not Emma.

Rachel: okay Emma enough. If you're not pranking then video call me.

Unknown: sorry but I have to attend a meeting right now

Rachel: you're a great liar Emma but now your lie has been caught admit it.

Unknown: Okay okay I will video call you after a while.

*You saved this number as 'Emma😘'*

*End of text conversation*

I took a long sigh. Oh Emma is such a great prankster but not infront of me. Afterall I'm her best friend I know all her methods of pranking people and this must be one of them. I will beat her up tomorrow in school if I got to know this is a prank and surely it is a prank!.

End of Rachel's pov

This was the first time harry was talking to someone casually. He only talks to his clients mostly but sometimes to his best friend Louis.

Louis Tomlinson was the ceo of Tomlinson enterprises and also Harry's best friend they've been together since highschool. They both went to college together. Every person from their highschool is stunned to know that they are still best friends but they just say "a true friendship never breaks". Louis is always there for harry in his hard time and his hard times are mostly about company stocks but Louis listens to him and gives him advices. But when louis is in his hard times harry does support him but he don't know how to give him any advice because louis' hard time are mostly about his relationships.

Harry has never been in a relationship, he believes that love isn't true, just because his parents used to fight all the time when he was a young boy and the day his parents got divorced he decided to never get married.

*The next day*

Harry's pov

I was currently in my home office and suddenly my throat started getting dry. I need to get up as there isn't any water in here. I took the stairs and went into the kitchen. To my surprise Rachel was chopping vegetables she's probably preparing dinner. I took out the apple juice and drank it but she didn't notice me much I guess she is lost inside her own world. But how can someone look so good chopping vegetables? Her lips look so sweet I just- no harry stop she's the daughter of Rebecca and Rebecca is like a mother to me how can I think such a thing this is just stupid. Poor Rachel how hard it must be for her knowing her mother is in hospital. She has to do everything by herself her college assignments as well as the house chores maybe I should bring another house worker so that it is easier for her. I need to find her someone to help. Atleast until Rebecca is still in hospital. How weird that I've never talk to her even once I know her since I was 20 how did I not talk to her I guess Im a huge workaholic.
But after all I've never seen a girl as pretty as her and just the image of her chopping vegetables is doing something to me.

The next day

Rachel's pov

I was walking in my college campus in an attempt to reach my class early but I saw her standing there talking to Zoe. I literally ran towards her as fast as I can.

"Heyyyyyyy honeypiee how's it going", Emma said as soon as she spotted me. Grinning so much that if she increased it, it would look as her mouth is split into two. "Heyy rufflepuff, hii zozo", I said grinning vigorously.

"Hey Rachel how's it going it's been a long time", Zoe said smiling. "Yea-" I was cut off by Zoe herself "oh I need to go my bio class is about to start", Zoe said in a hurry. "Okk bye zo", Emma and I said in unison chuckling to ourselves. If Emma and Zoe weren't here I don't know how I would've been able to attend college. I met Emma when I was in middle school and then we met Zoe when we were in high school. Our friendship is really strong and you know how they say quality over quantity always.

"So why didn't you text me on my new phone?", Emma said snapping me back from the memories. "Huh?", I asked confused "I said why didn't you text on my new phone", Emma said a little louder for me to understand. "I heard you the first time", Emma raised an eyebrow as a response."oh I sent you a text and you started pranking, I mean really Emma you're a great prankster but not with me", I said smirking. "What prank?" Emma said looking confused making me lose the smirk. I know that look and it means she is not lying.

"Wait you really don't know?"

--------------------------------
First chapter first cliff hanger 😙 hope you enjoy