Chapter two

"wait you really don't know?" I asked Emma. "I seriously have no idea what you're talking about" Emma said non chalantly. "Give me your phone" I said still not believing Emma. "Why?" Emma said confused but handing me her phone anyway. "Just to take a look so I know you're not joking" I said while scrolling through her phone while receiving scoff from Emma. Sadly I couldn't find anything in her phone and now I regret thinking it was a prank all along. "Told you" Emma said adding salt to my wound. "Oh it's time for business class gotta go I guess I'll see you tomorrow, oh and we'll go watch a new movie tomorrow after college, saw the trailer on YouTube seems interesting I'll send it to you byee".

Everything Emma said just went right over my head because I wasn't over the fact that I was texting a stranger all along and probably disturbing him during an important meeting.

My phone starts vibrating and I saw that it was my alarm for maths class going off. I quickly dismissed it and ran towards my class.

College went fine although I couldn't really focus on what the teacher was teaching because my mind was over the fact that who that stranger might be? I was Getting really curious.

As soon as I got home I texted the stranger again.

*Rachel - Emma😘* via text

Rachel- "hey, I'm really sorry, it has come to my knowledge that this isn't my bestfriend I'm sorry for disturbing you all along. I won't text here again."

*Rachel changed this contact from 'Emma😘' to 'unknown'*

Unknown-"hey, it's okay no worries I understand that you misunderstood and thought this was your best friend it is totally fine we can still become friends right?:)"

Harry's pov

I don't know why I said that to her but it just felt good to have someone to talk to even if it's via text. Maybe we can become great friends but I can't reveal my real identity or else she could leak this conversation. I hate when Paparazzies get to know about my personal life it's so irritating. I need to think of a name, a name? Maybe I can use one of my employees name, Jack Winston sounds cool I hired him just today I think Jake Winston will do. Oh she replied to my previous text.

*Rachel- unknown via text*

Rachel-"that would be great i'd be happy to have a new friend:)"

Unknown-"wonderful"

Rachel-"I'm Rose Hudgens, and you are?:)"

Unknown-"my name's Jack Winston"

Rachel-"ooo what a coincidence we're Jack and rose;)"

Rachel saved the contact from 'unknown' to 'Jack⚓"

Jack⚓ saved this contact from 'unknown' to 'rose🌹'

Rose🌹-"what's with the emoji?"

Jack⚓-"oh I should ask you"

Rose🌹-"haha nevermind , so how old are you Jack?"

Jack ⚓-"I'm 23 and you are?"

Rose 🌹-"I'm 21, I'm in the last year of college, are you studying or working?"

Jack⚓-"oh I work at the styles industry just got hired"

Rose 🌹-"oh wow, which post"

Jack⚓-"a big one😏"

Rose 🌹-"oh really, then you must know Mr styles"

Jack⚓-"yea I do he and I were friends back in highschool, but why do you ask?"

Rose 🌹-"oh no just I um find him very attractive he's like the most handsome person in New York"

Jack⚓-"hmm but I bet I look better than him I'm not cheap here in New York yk"

Rose 🌹-"oh really?;)"

Jack⚓-"yea"

Rose 🌹-"how do I know?;)"

*Sends pic of biceps*

Rose 🌹-"hmm I guess that's ok"

Jack⚓ -"that's just one part;)"

Rose 🌹-"I guess at the way you are bragging I can say you are kind of handsome but I'm sure mr styles would be more;)"

Jack⚓-"sure babe whatever helps you sleep at night😒"

Rose 🌹-"wait if you work at the styles industry you must live in New York right?"

Jack ⚓-" there are other branches in London as well but I live in New York"

Rose 🌹-"oh wow maybe we can meet sometime?"

Jack⚓-"yea sure, you didn't tell me what you do for a living"

Rose 🌹-"I'm just a student I don't work anywhere"

Jack⚓-"oh and what do you study?"

Rose 🌹-"fashion designing"

Jack⚓-" that's great"

Rose 🌹-"hey Ill talk to you later gotta complete house chores"

Jack⚓-"sure good night!"

Rose 🌹-"good night:)"

------------------------------------
Rachel's pov

I took a long sigh as I lay down on my bed. I didn't tell Jack my real identity because I'm scared what if he stops talking to me after he knows I'm the daughter of a homemaker? But he doesn't have to know until Im comfortable with telling him. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know oh god it's almost 9pm I gotta set the dinner.

I rush towards the kitchen and start to take out the stir fry I made one hour ago.
I think I need to heat it up this new york winter is really hard to work with.

Just as I was pouring the hot contents into a plate Mr styles appeared into the kitchen and to my surprise he was without a shirt and his torso was fully exposed. Sweat tripling down his tanned body. Thank God he was wearing his grey joggers. I've never noticed that he had tattoos but they look so good on him. For a business man like him you would've never guessed if he likes tattoos but now I know.

Shit, I was staring too long. I quickly poured the stir fry into the dinner plate and I noticed he took out the apple juice container and drank from it. I took the plate and set it on the dining table and I went back into the kitchen, "sir, your dinner is ready", I said trying to hold back the smile appearing due to the butterflies in my stomach. Although he didn't reply I guess I just imagined it myself.

'ok thank you' would be a typical reply but I guess he's not in a good mood. I can't help but wonder what it could be.

Huh he seems... Off but oh well. I gotta sleep as I have college tomorrow.