Chapter three

Harry's pov

"Oh shut up, william", I spat through the phone and hung up the call. These businessmen sometimes really get on my nerves I was having a great time talking to rose. She even told me she finds me attractive well not directly but she told Jack that she finds Harry styles attractive. I feel really great about it.

My phone started vibrating next to me and my smile completely disappeared as I was pulled out of my thoughts by William again. So I switched off my phone and went inside the gym so that I could get my mind off of things.

It got really sweaty in there so I took off my t-shirt and then I decided to head to the kitchen and maybe drink some apple juice for energy.

As I entered the kitchen the amazing smell of Rachel's stir fry filled my nostrils it smelled heavenly as she was pouring the contents into the wish plate. And ofcourse she looked beautiful even doing that.

But when she noticed me I felt her jump I mean obviously I startled her with my naked torso but I didn't expect her to stare like that, is she interested in me? I don't know if she noticed but there was a slight smirk starting to appear on my face.

She took the plate out of the kitchen and placed it on the dining table while I stared at her beautifully round ass.

"Sir, your dinner is ready",she said snapping me out of my thoughts and then it hit me. She was like an employee, she called me sir, which reminded me of William again and it started playing with my head and within seconds I became a bit furious and I did not thank her for the food. Did I do something wrong? I should've thanked her. Oh fuck stupid william. She didn't thought much of it did she? Idk she just went straight to her room just like everyday.

And then I got a text from someone I first thought it was william but it was rose and my mood immediately lightened up.

*Jack ⚓-rose🌹 via text*

Rose 🌹-"heyyy:)))"

Jack⚓-"hellloo"

Rose 🌹-"god you're so old school, that's what I like 'bout you"

Jack⚓-"glad to hear it;)"

Rose 🌹"so what you up to?"

Jack ⚓-"just eating dinner not much what about you"

Rose 🌹-"oh shoot am I disturbing and also nothing much just completed the house chores"

Jack⚓-"no, you aren't I was getting bored anyway"

Rose 🌹-"well, Im here now;)"

Jack⚓-"so how was college"

Rose 🌹-"it was great I got to meet Emma we are planning to go watch a movie tomorrow after college actually"

Jack⚓-"oo sounds interesting, which one?"

Rose 🌹-"the murder mystery of Doncaster, Emma suggested it and the ratings are great too. I'll watch and tell you how it is:)"

Jack⚓-"oo I don't know about it but Ill check out the trailer and do tell me how it is tomorrow:)"

Rose 🌹-"yup, ok I'll talk to you tomorrow, I gotta go to bed I've got school tomorrow and it's pretty late rn"

Jack⚓-"okk good night"

Rose 🌹-"good night;)"
------------------------------------

Harry's pov

Talking to rose is so refreshing it's like talking to an old friend. It doesn't seem like we've just become friends a few hours ago. It feels great to have a person to talk to.

I am also very curious about knowing rose. I feel like I should go to the movie theater tomorrow and then I would be asure that she isn't some catfish but actually a girl named rose.

I feel like she must have red hair and maybe that would be the of her name being rose. I also feel like must have blue eyes and cherry red lips but afterall it doesn't matter because her personality is great and that's what makes a woman beautiful.

I need to ask her which movie theater she is going because there are tons of movie theaters and there's a chance I get into the wrong one because that way I would never be able to find her.

New York City is pretty big. I love it here but I do sometimes miss my home town manchester. I lived there with my lovely mum and my abusive shit of a father. I don't like that man even a bit. We suffered a lot because of him. He used to beat me up for no reason. I only had my mum to support me. But my father brutally murdered her that day. She was all red. My Tears falling on her face. She looked at me with sad yet beautiful eyes and her last words were "run away harry, I'm not able to protect you anymore, run away from this alcoholic bastard. You'll be alright, I'll always be there for you. Respect everyone around you and do not become like him. I know you'll make it." That day I lost my mum due to that piece of shit. He's yet to pay the price. I will find him one day and beat the shit out of him. One day...

As I thought back at my painful past tears started forming at the side of my eyes. But I hold them in, I've hold them in for years now i have promised my mum not to shed a single tear until I get that man in jail.

But suddenly the thought of rose crossed my mind and I took out my phone once again.

*Jack⚓-rose 🌹 via text*

Jack⚓-"if you don't mind, I was just wondering which theater are you going to?"

Rose 🌹-"I don't mind at all:) I'm going to the Victoria theater"

Jack ⚓-"yea that theatre's great I've been there great quality"

Rose 🌹-"I suggested it:)"

Jack ⚓-"wow then you really know quality:)"

Rose 🌹-"haha thanks lol"

Jack ⚓-"ok I'll talk to you later you've got college tomorrow sorry for disturbing"

Rose 🌹-"not a problem byee"