Chapter 5 - Wrong Choice

SELF PLEASURE WARNING!!! (TOWARDS MIDDLE OF CHAPTER!!!)

The rest of the day went by nicely. After lunch, I had two free periods that I spent by the Black Lake. The view was so breathtaking, and it reminded me of my mother. So I just talked about how life was since she had left like she was there listening.

At times, I cried because of how much I miss her. She was a strong woman who taught me to be just as strong. She told me that while family is important, you should always put yourself before anything else. I just wish she had listened to her own advice.

After my free periods, I had Divination, which was weird on so many levels. Professor Trelawney 'predicted' that I was in danger and needed to protect my heart. Whatever the hell that meant... I didn't really pay attention to her. I had been told by Cedric and Harry that she's crazy and her predictions never come true.

I was now walking into my dorm room from dinner to find it empty. I sigh while placing my bag on my desk. I then plop on my bed face first and just scream in annoyance. The pillow muffled the sound, thankfully. I rolled onto my side and just thought about my first day. So much shit happened today, and I never would have thought stupid Voldy would be the cause of some of the pain.

I hadn't talked to Matheo or Riddle the rest of the day. Mainly because I wanted to avoid them. But I didn't even see them at dinner. Viktor must have given Voldy the information, and so Mattheo and Riddle must have been called.

I smile as a thought came to mind. I didn't know how long they would be gone, but I could definitely use a pamper session. I got off my bed and opened a drawer to reveal bath bombs, candles, and face masks. I pushed them all to the side to find the switch to the secret compartment. I flipped the switch, and the top of my dresser unlocked.

I pushed it up to find all my toys I like to use... whips, cuffs, blindfolds, knifes, wax, and, of course, my trusted vibrator. I grabbed the vibrator and then shut the latch, automatically locking it again. I grabbed a towel and my night clothes I planned on wearing afterward. I made sure to lock the main door but put a locking spell on the bathroom door. I didn't need either of those two fuckboys joining me.

***Self Pleasure Starts Now***

After getting undressed, I placed the vibrator inside me and turned it on. A moan left my lips at the sensation. I used a spell to keep it in place while I took my shower.

I had to up the setting every few minutes as I would get used to the previous one. I was a moaning mess as I tried to do my normal hair routine. I tried to keep my mind occupied on my routine, but the pleasure I was feeling was only intensifying.

Oddly, I finished my entire routine but didn't cum yet. I was a little disappointed but decided to keep it in until I did. I lowered the setting so I could get dressed and tease myself. I wore a black off the shoulder crop top and my matching black booty shorts.

I opened the door while increasing the setting by three. My eyes went wide when I was met with both my dorm mates. Mattheo sat on his bed with his back against the headboard while Riddle was sitting at his desk. Riddle still wore his robes while Matheo was shirtless with a pair of black sweatpants.

A quiet moan left my lips at both the pleasure between my legs and the sight of Mattheo. Both of them looked at me, making me bite my bottom lip.

I chose the wrong fucking time to pleasure myself. I just stood there trying not to cause any friction that would make me moan again.

"You okay there, princess?" Mattheo asked with a hint of concern. I nodded while subconsciously closing my thighs. I was biting my lip so hard that it started to bleed. Mattheo got off his bed and came to where I was standing.