The Beast Chaser: Author's Note

Hello Beast Chasers! <3

As announced about two years ago, I have finally decided to remove The Beast Chaser from Wattpad. 

Don't worry, though, this is good news! With the help of a good friend of mine, I'm actually working on rewriting the entire story, and I think you're going to love it when it's done!

"The Beast Chaser" was the first book I ever wrote, and I was completely new to writing and plotting a story. Although I tried my best to make the adventure as awesome as it was in my imagination, the pacing of the story was off and the romance (and monster-fighting) weren't as epic as I wanted them to be.

But time has flown. It's been several years now since "The Beast Chaser" was released, and I've learned so much about how to write a better novel. With the help of my friend, I hope to get the new version of "The Beast Chaser" out on Amazon either later this year or in 2024!

If you have Kindle Unlimited, "The Beast Chaser" will be totally free to read on Amazon with your Kindle Unlimited subscription when it releases. If you don't, and you want to read the new version of the story, but can't afford to, please reach out to me in a private message!

Also, just so it doesn't surprise you, I will be publishing my YA/NA Contemporary Romance, like "Vice," as Amber Devroe, and I will probably make a different pen name specifically for YA/NA Fantasy Romance, like "The Beast Chaser," just to keep those two stories a bit more organized!

If you have any questions, please reach out to me via Wattpad's PM system! Thank you so much for your support and patience as I work on making "The Beast Chaser" the best book it can be!

Much Love, 

Amber :)