CHAPTER 3: O HANA......MARU

Early in the morning, the group sit at the hotel, eating the breakfast. 

"Where is Hakimi?" asked Haikal. 

"No idea. I knocked his door but he didn't answer. I also try calling his room number but he doesn't answer," said Andrew. 

He looks at the door. 

"I wonder where is he," said Haikal.

At the other side of the land, Hakimi climbs the stairs. 'That small alley lead to this stairs. I wonder where it ends' thinks Hakimi. He arrives at a semi huge lot with and old house nearby.  'Am I in the right place?' thinks Hakimi. 

"Welcome, zura." 

He looks at the girl that stands nearby. 

"Where am I?" asked Hakimi. 

"The temple where my family reside," said the girl as she walks into the house. 

Hakimi sighs and follow the girl. 

He sees a board, the above has 3 box with a line through it. A line connect from the third box into another box below that has another line through another 2 box at the side. At the first box above, a line connect to 2 box within 5 cm range. Then a box from below the 2 box has 2 line connected to the said box. He looks at the 9 pictures that stands at the far side of the board. He picks up the pictures and flip it. 'A ryokan inn, a hotel, a half mansion type, 2 two stories house, one apartment, frog museum and a house temple' thinks Hakimi. 

"If you failed this, you will be cursed, zura." 

He glances towards the girl. He chuckles. 

"I have been cursed my whole life. Adding another one won't make any different, Hanamaru-chan," whispered Hakimi. 

He looks at the board then at the pictures. His mind clicks. 'Their household' thinks Hakimi.

He then puts the apartment picture at the box at the end of the side. 

"Tsushima Yoshiko," said Hakimi

A faint voice yelled "Yohane!" earning a loud chuckle from the male. 

"Be quiet, zura," said the girl. 

Another faint voice yelled "Oi Zuramaru!" earning another chuckle from him. 'Just like in the anime' thinks Hakimi. 

He then puts the house temple picture at the box beside the first box. 

"Kunikida Hanamaru," said Hakimi. 

He puts the half mansion type in the middle between the box below and the box above.