❤️My pretty boy~❤️

TW SMUT  (tell me if i missed any TWs)

KINKS:Prasie 

|ik i said we said this was gonna be a fluff oneshot book but like...we changed our minds😘💅| 

  ᴘʟᴏᴛ:ꜱᴏ ꜱᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴇX-

[NO ONES P.O.V]

So it was just a normal day Karl was cooking some rice and chicken, and Sapnap was just watching TV cause he had nothing better to do. But Sappynap was feeling devious so he wanted to try stuff with Karl (if yk what i mean 😏) So Sapnap called Karl to the living room Karl said "Hm?" Sapnap responed with "Karl baby have you thought abut have you know like....Sex..?" Karl softly blushed and said "Not really why..?" Sap said "I just wanna try it with you.." Karl said "Sure but im a virgin.." Sapnap said "Even better" Karl softly giggled and said "I guess lets do this" So Sapnap gently kissed Karl and Karl softly blushed and giggled and Sap smiled and  |SMUT WARNING| Sapnap took Karl's clothes off Karl softly whimperd at the cold air. Sapnap harshly jerked Karl off without a warning Karl harshly whined and said "S-sap please slow down and a warning would be niCee~"Sapnap simplely smiled and went a bit faster. Karl moaned "A-AhhHH~ sAp FasTeR~!" And couldnt stop moaning. Sapnap said "Awwe what a good boy~"Karl softly blushed at the pet name Sap smiled and said "You like that huh pretty boy~" Sap stopped jerking Karl off. Karl whimpered at the lost of contact Sap said "Shh~ Baby i just need to get something and be a good boy and stay still baby~"Sapnap left to get some lube, so Karl waited. Sap came back undressed and had lube on his cock and said "Karl baby can you get in doggy style (Karl knew what it was cuz he watches porn <3 [OH COOL THEN -reigay]) Karl softly nodded and did what he was told. Sap gently lined up with Karl's enterance and softly put his tip in. Karl was a moaning mess "F-FUCK SAP~~~" the smaller boy said (Karl is shorter xd [well apparently he is in this fic 🤷‍♂️]) Sooner or later Sap was trusting at full speed. "S-sap im so close~~" "Me too baby~" Sap groaned after that they both cummed at the same time, and Sapnap cleaned up and when they were in the shower. Sap said "You did so good for me~"

🧡Anywho bye bye ducklings have a good day/night💜

this was kinda unhinged but fun to edit ngl 😍
gn - reighen