⛈️ hugs :( ⛈️

SOoooo sorry for not posting we just forgot about this acc and we're sorry :((
⚠️TW: EATING DISORDER⚠️
♡ plot ♡ So Karl has a eating disorder and sap finds out- :(

So it was a lovely day well- it was almost the end of the day it was 7:32 pm and Sapnap and Karl were having dinner Karl was just sitting there picking at his rice and beans (only shit my mom makes |jj| ) Sapnap asked "Karl do u not like the food-??" Karl said" Oh no I do I'm just not hungry i ate something while you were taking a nap! " Sapnap questioned "What did u eat?" Karl stuttered Sapnap replied "Angel did u lie to me?" Karl said a simple "No" Sapnap wasn't having it "Karl my angel ur clearly lieing, Angle what's wrong-??" Karl said "nothing I'm just no hungry." Sap said "Ok angel" Sapnap was clearly suspicious of Karl and Karl knew that so he just had to try to eat (NEXT DAY BITCHES) it was LuNch👍 and Sapnap made wings with barbecue sauce cus why not I'm thinking of random foods- So Sap gave Karl his food and Sap was watching Karl eat (Wtf.) Karl felt Sapnaps glares so he forced himself to eat he felt tears come in his eyes he hated this the food just didn't taste good so when he was done he faked a smile and went to the bathroom to throw up the food he just ate he put 2 fingers in his throat and made himself gag a few times before throwing up Sapnap heard the sounds and knocked on the bathroom door "Karl sweetheart?" Karl said "yes" with a scrappy voice "Karl what's going on-????" Karl said " nothing " in the same voice Sapnap got the key to the bathroom door and opened it to see Karl on his knees on the floor and his head over the toilet Sapnap basically ran to Karl "Karl baby what's wrong ur barely eating and when I finally see u eat i throw up what's going on???" Then it hit him Karl doesn't eat cus he just doesn't have the appetite then he put 2 and 2 together "Karl Angel be honest with me Do you have a eating disorder." Karl look at Sapnap and cried that gave him his answer and he looked sad for bit before picking up Karl into his arms and softly hushing him and saying sweet stuff after that day they went to a specialist and helped Karl with baby  steps THE ENDDD OR IS IT??

ELLO DUCKLINGS HOW ARE YALL??? 💪😍 sorry I forgot about this story - (longest chapter yet)