"beat da yacci"

Tuesday
11:07 pm
LO: crib

y/n is your/name
h/n is her/name

y/n is your/nameh/n is her/name

beat da yacci - Heembeezy
.play dat shit.

based on true events !! CHERRYSSLUT 💋

H/n had left y/n at home because shes sleeping, h/n had to go too the store, and she didn't wanna wake y/n up knowing she'll be cranky. Who had time for that? Not h/n.

H/n gets out the car, walking up to the front door of the twos shared house. She does a double take, focusing on the black shadow she sees moving around in the master bedroom. The room was a tinted red, it looks as if the outline of legs were moving around in the air.

She takes her left AirPod out her ear causing the music to pause. Hearing very faint, muffled moans. Unlocking the door curious as of what was going on in the bedroom, she clenched her jaw. H/n hangs the keys up quietly, then proceeds to take her shoes off to avoid loud steps.

She puts the two bags she had in her hand on the kitchen island, then proceeded to walk up the stairs slowly, to avoid creaking noise. Each step she took, louder the moans became. The moans sounded exactly like y/n's whimpering tone. She was a bit confused? H/n had told y/n not to touch herself without permission, and said not to touch ANY toys unless shes with her.

I guess she wanted to test h/n. It's ok though, she got sum fa dat. She makes it to the bedroom door. Grabbing onto the doorknob softly, proceeded to turn the knob quietly, then busting open the door. Y/n jumps, startled. "So this what we do now?" H/n walks closer to y/n, grabbing the blanket and snatches it off.

"Baby I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it" y/n tries seeming innocent, but h/n isn't falling for it. "Ight" is all she said before snatching the vibrator out y/n's hand, turning it to the highest setting. Y/n clenched her wet hole, causing a little bit of milky fluids to run down her slits. H/n smiles, grabs y/n's ankles, pulling her closer.

Y/n keeps her legs open, and bends them by her sides. "If you gon act like a slut, you gon get treated like one" as soon as h/n finishes her sentence, she turns the vibrator on. She proceeded to glide it up and down between y/n's slits, and teases her entrance.

She then pushes the tip of the vibrator into y/n, causing a whine to leave her mouth. A grins forms on h/n face, while y/n's face becomes red. H/n started to become rough. She rubs the vibrator on y/n's clit in circles, h/n then takes two fingers and starts curling them inside y/n in a fast motion. She started using the same speed with the vibrator.

H/n then leans down between y/n's thighs, she starts to lick the small sensitive numb that's under the clits hood. Mind you, the vibrator is still on y/n's clit. Y/n's starts squirming, she sucks her stomach in, making her back arch off the queen size bed. Loud whimpers leave y/n's mouth.

H/n goes faster and becomes more rough, hearing how sexy y/n sounds when she softly moans "h/n". H/n loved hearing the soft pitched whimpers leave y/n's mouth, h/n squeezed her legs together trying to fight the feeling she started to feel between her legs.

She was more worried about making y/n cum. She licks between y/n's slits, then proceeds to fuck y/n with both her fingers and tongue, while the vibrator is still going hard on her clit. A loud gasp leaves y/n's mouth.

Y/n looks down between her legs at h/n, waiting for permission to cum. She looks up at y/n will red eyes. she blinds slowly, telling y/n with her eyes that she can cum. Y/n arches her back off the bed, as her toes curls. She holds onto her shirt, letting out aggressive but soft moans while her white fluids run out of her onto h/n's tongue.

H/n swallows before standing up from between y/n's legs. She heads to the bedroom door, she reaches for the knob before turning to look at y/n. Her eyes scan y/n's body, she admires the fact that she'll only be the one person and WILL be the one person who can make y/n look torn up by just her touch.

H/n gives her a stern, yet soft look. "Don't let it happen again" and with that, she walks out the bedroom door, closing it behind her. She leaves y/n there, y/n starts to think about what to pull next so h/n can treat her like the slut she is. She's h/n's slut, her ONLY slut.

|where cherry talks her shit|

My girl so sexy yo😩💋💋🫶🏼

don't say nun slick, allat is mines 😒

"Ima beat the yacci up, ima do my thing, ima make her scream 😩" song it tooooo tuff.

Wsp yaaaa, it's been a HOT ass minute.

I can't believe I graduate next year, time went hella fast.

ITS STARTING TO GET HOT OUT YAAA. Sleep wit no panties on, phat ma needa breathe sometime. And you should be going to the OBGYN monthly. And drink water !!!!

Until next time,

-cherry 💋