On Stage

When the bus came to a stop, I opened one eye to see what had happened, and felt a pressure on the top of my head. It seemed we'd reached the venue, and Bill had laid his head on mine to sleep. I felt my face flush, and gently shook him. He stirred awake, and took a moment to realise where he was laying. Instantly he blushed pink and apologised.

"Sorry! You looked so peaceful sleeping, and then that made me sleepy, and you- I didn't-" He stumbled on his words before I cut him off, chuckling slightly.

"Don't sweat it, I didn't mind" I reassured him, and he smiled clumsily.

We hopped off the bus and made our way backstage so the guys could all practice. Not wanting to disturb them, I put some headphones on and connected them to my ipod. I sat on a chair in the corner of the room while the band set up and tuned their instruments. Relaxed, I laid my head back and closed my eyes before someone tapped my shoulder. It was Bill, he was trying to say something but of course with the music blaring in my ears I couldn't hear him. He facepalmed and motioned to his ears, to which I finally realised I needed to remove the headphones.

"Sorry! I was just really into that song," I said, remembering to pause it. He laughed a little.

"What song?" He asked, and I looked down, feeling a warmth at my cheeks.

"Schrei. I sort of fangirled over you guys even before we met." I laughed bashfully, and he grinned a little.

"Well...I mean, you could watch us perform! Rather than listening to us on an ipod."

I gasped and hugged him tight, causing him to grin wider. I pulled away after a minute and rubbed the back of my neck, still beaming.

"Bill! less flirting, more singing!" Tom teased, and Bill gave him an unamused glare. He turned back to me, his expression softening.

"Security can take you to your seat, since people will be starting to come in by now. Enjoy the show!" He smiled and ordered security to direct me to my seat, which was directly in front of the stage. As Bill had said, some people had already begun to arrive, and before I knew it, the entire venue was at full capacity and alive with screaming fans. Some held signs, some simply sobbed and screamed, while others chatted amongst themselves and had phones out, ready to record the concert. After a little while the band walked on stage, and the venue echoed with the shrieks and cries of their fans. Bill adjusted the microphone, smiling brightly.

"Hello everyone! We're so excited to be here today, with all of you!" He yelled, and the venue roared with cheers. He laughed a little and continued, "I wish you all the best time, now let's live the moment!" He walked to the centre of the stage and the band started playing their first song. A girl beside me tripped a few songs in, and spilled her drink on my shoes. I groaned, as these were the only ones I had. She instantly threw herself on the ground and pulled a few tissues from her pocket.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" She squealed apologetically, scrubbing vigorously at my feet. I smiled a little bit and pulled her to her feet.

"Really, it's okay. Just a bit of drink, right? No harm done."

She sighed in relief and rubbed her head.

"I had wayyy too much to drink tonight" She admitted, making me laugh.

"I can tell. What's your name anyways?" I asked, grinning at the girl.

"Heidi!" She responded chirpily. I remembered Tom's comment earlier about Heidi Klum and laughed a little to myself.

"Like the model?" I asked, and she laughed.

"I wish!" She replied. Not long after, I introduced myself and we exchanged numbers. I told her about my situation (minus the fact I was staying with Tokio Hotel of course) , and she offered to help me find a job where she worked at a movie theatre.

"So where are you staying in the meantime?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Shit, I hadn't thought that far.

"In a hotel," I said, which wasn't a complete lie. She nodded, before we both got back to enjoying the concert. They started playing Monsoon, which was one of my favourites.

"I'm gonna need a special someone to get up here and help me sing this!" He announced, sending the audience into a frenzy. He winked at me, and my heart skipped a beat. Was he really about to pull me on stage to sing with him? Bill continued pretending to scan the crowd, before pointing at me and beaming. Heidi shrieked and shook my arm, then security helped me on stage. He stood close, and rocked his hips back and forth, holding eye contact as he began to sing. Luckily, I had every lyric memorised, so singing along was no problem at all. Surprisingly, our voices complimented each other perfectly, and by the end of the song the crowd was going feral. I laughed a bit, out of breath, and so did he.

"You did good" He whispered in my ear, making me flush red. Bill grabbed my hand and held it up, earning cheers from the audience.

"Let's all give it up for (Name)!" He shouted, earning an even bigger reaction from fans. Some were clapping and cheering, while others sat grumpily or booed. Either way, nothing could have ruined that moment for me. Security helped me back down, and I was instantly swarmed with questions.

"What does he smell like?" One girl asked.

"How does he know your name?" Another one questioned, while others agreed that it was a good point.

"I uh, I told him while I was there." I lied, and more questions came flying at me. Thankfully Heidi stepped in and shooed them away.

"I can't believe that just happened!" She squealed excitedly. "I mean did you see the way he was rocking those hips? Mm mmm!" She continued. I laughed at her fangirling, feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks at the interaction with him. "And girl, that voice of yours is angelic!" She said.

"You think?" I smiled, flattered. She nodded vigorously.

"You two sounded so good together! Man, I wish I had those vocals.." She daydreamed for a minute.

The concert came to an end after a while, and Heidi was picked up by her brother. I had to wait for the band to be finished signing things for fans, and meeting with the ones with backstage passes. I decided to take a walk outside, and as soon as I did, a horde of people ambushed me.