♡︎1♡︎

Right now I wish I could just be in my bed sound asleep but I guess tonight wasn't the night to do that. The place I'm in is one of the worst places I could be in right now. A stupid ally way bleeding from my leg. Now you'd probably expect me to be screaming for help right now but I wasn't I actually was doing the quite opposite. I stayed calm I knew what I got myself into once I left my house tonight. I knew that I would be safe in the ally but I still hated the fact that I was in there.

I quickly rip my sleeve on my jacket and then wrapped my leg, I then push myself up from the wall to start walking out of the ally while still hurting from the pain. I limped my way out of the ally way and looked around. I could see a bunch of crashed cars and broken windows but one thing that couldn't be unnoticed was him. He was extremely injured from the head down. I limp my way over to his numb figure.

When I got to him I could see he was breathing but it was very thin. I knew he would be ok but I still was angry at myself for getting him wrapped up in all of this stupid mess. All I want is for him to be safe even if I have leave him for his safety.

"Y/n?" He whispered. I jumped slightly from being scared by his voice. I didn't want to say anything so that I could just get out of there without him knowing but I also would feel horrible for leaving here all alone and probably scared.

I sighed and kneeled down next to him "Hey how are you feeling." I asked in a worried tone.

" I don't know...." He mumbles while trying to move but fails horribly.

"Let me help you" I whisper.

I soon get him off the ground and start walking towards my slightly damaged car. I put him in the in the car making sure he was ok. Once I got into the car I started driving to his house. All I really wanted to do is run away with him and lay low for awhile and be happy together, but I knew I couldn't be selfish and run away like that.

————

We soon pull into his driveway and I help him out of the car and into his house and I step out of the car to open up his door and help him get out of the car to head inside. As soon as we got into the house and led him up to his room and sat him down on his bed. Once I knew he was ok I started to walk towards the door to leave but soon got stopped by him grabbing my wrist. "Stay" He mumbled.

I knew I shouldn't stay but I didn't want to leave him while he was still hurt. I sighed and then slowly took off my shoes before laid down next to him. As soon as I got into the bed he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I starts playing with his hair to help him fall asleep faster. soon after he feel asleep and I looked at him with saddened eyes knowing what I had to do.

"I'm so sorry Seungmin" I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek. I slowly take his arms off my waist and put my shoes on to leave. Before leaving I gave him a quick soft kiss on his forehead and quietly walked out.

As soon as I left his house I heard some rustling noises and I look back at it suspiciously but I decided not to pay any attention to it and continue to walk to my car. but little did I know that was the worse thing I could've done, as soon as i got to my car door I got grabbed from behind and got a bag thrown over my head while getting dragged to a random car as I was also trying to get out of there grip by screaming kicking but my screams were very muffled so no one could help me. I soon stop the screaming and kicking once I got thrown into the back of the random car.

"You'll finally be mine."

——-
A/n
I'm so proud of myself for this storyyyy.
Btw I have adhd so updating this story may take awhile buttt every chapter will be good so dw :)) but with the updates I'll try to get them in like once or twice a week

I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter:))