☆ 2 ☆

Y/n's pov

"You'll finally be mine."

Was the last thing i heard before getting knocked out. I knew that voice and i knew it to well. He tries anything and everything to get with me, and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING. He never really caught my eye like seungmin did but he was all bad... the only bad thing was that he was a psycho.

____

I finally start waking up from my sleep in a dark room. I tried moving my arms a little but I feel something wrapped around them making it hard to move. I look at behind me and see that my hands were tied behind the chair I was sitting on uncomfortably.

"HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE" I shouted. "I swear to god if-" I started to speak but then got my mouth covered by a soft hand.

"Can you please shut up." A irritated voice said

"Let me go then I'll shut up" I smirked at the figure in the dark room

"Well why would I do that, the would take all the fun away darling" he replied walking closer to me with an even wider smirk.

I didn't answer because I knew exactly who it was and it made me even more mad knowing who kidnapped me. Changbin. He was so obsessed with me that I think it has turned into a mental illness. (This boy delulu.)

"So your just gonna stay quiet princess?" He whispered in my ear.

She tilted her head and gave him a squinted her eyes and looked at him like he was stupid.

He walked closer to me and then grabbed my chin and turned my head straight.

'This boy is really testing me' I thought while I try to move out of his grip

"I would let you go if you just let me have my fun" he chuckled while tightening his grip on my face.

While he was talking I slowly start moving my hands and soon I was able to free my hands and then looked at him with a small smirk.

"How about I have some fun instead.." i say and then drop the rope on the floor before grabbing his hand from my face and flip it behind his back. Before he could do anything with his other hand I hurry and grab it to put it behind his back as well.

I kick the back of his knees making him fall on the floor making him grunt in pain and he tries to move to get back up but before he could do anything I hurriedly grab the rope that was luckily right next to us and tied his hands tightly so he wouldn't be able to get out for a very long time.