002 | Fallen Angel

Smut | Fluff | Demon Au

【Synopsis】 : James wants to taint you. Bend you. Change you. Until you're nothing but putty in his hands.

『Word count』 : 2.19k

Paring: Demon!Bucky x Angel!Reader

[Warnings] : Unprotected sex, riding, nipple play, pet names, use of religion (angels and demons), praise.

"James." You whimper as he pulls you onto his lap, kissing down your neck. The smell of whiskey slips off his tongue. A small record player, playing classical on vinyl to make background music. The red velvet against your knees as you dig further into the couch with Bucky holding you tight. Kissing along your neck, leaving marks in his path. He slips the straps of your nightgown and bra off your shoulders, giving your newly exposed skin sloppy kisses.

"Gorgeous." He mumbles under a groan, you grinding your hips again on his thick hips and thighs. Sex was a forbidden act among your kind. An act only two angels could do once they were linked and together forever as one. An act to only bring one thing to this world. Procreation. But here you were, losing count of how many times the man before you has opened you to new things.

"Let's take this off." He spoke in a low pant, pulling you up to stand along with him. Your gown falling, it pools at your feet on the floor. Bucky licks his lips, sighing at the sight of you, drinking every aspect of your body, never getting tired of how angelic you look even in the most dirtiest of scenarios. He quickly unbuttons his dress shirt, you bit your lip, letting your hands roam over his bare chest. He chuckles at your expression, still innocent even though your thoughts are nothing but sins.

You look up to the man smiling at him, a twinkle still in your eyes. A spark of your sweetness. He lets out a low chuckle, wrapping his arms around your bare waist, snuggling into your neck. The light touches of his fingertips and kisses all over your neck, drives you crazy. Like you've been touch starved for all your life―well that part may not be wrong―your body was willing to bend to Bucky's will.

"You're so dirty, my little angel." Bucky laughs, grabbing the back of your neck, pulling you into a rough but passionate kiss. You whimper into the kiss, biting his lip. He picks you up as if you weigh nothing. Because of his demonic strength, you wrap your legs around his waist. He walks swiftly to the end of the bed before placing you down with a gentle thud. Leaning against your elbows, you crawl up the bed, keeping your lips connected with his at all times.

"Comfy love?" He cooed as you reached the pillows, laying down. Your hands run up Bucky's chest, with blush forming from his words. How can someone who's supposed to be pure evil still be so caring. He snuggles himself in between your opened legs. He kisses every part of your exposed skin, slowly moving down your body. Both his hands caressing every inch of you. His soft lips retch your inner thighs, teasing you. He bites your flesh, making you shiver under him.